1. Targeted audience: local Latino professionals. A targeted audience provides a highly cost-effective marketing platform. By exhibiting at a latinbiz networking event, it is relatively easy to make new business contacts you may not otherwise find.
2. Instant two-way communication. Unlike most forms of marketing, exhibiting at a networking event provides a two-way communication process. Exhibitors can seek and give out information. Promotion is conducted face to face - the most persuasive form of selling and building relationships.
3. Fully interactive marketing. Most marketing vehicles rely on capturing your prospective customers attention through words and pictures. As an exhibitor, when applicable, your customers can see, taste, touch and try your product for themselves. Plus let's face it, people like to do business with people they know. So put up a booth and be known.
4. Be the center of attention. Create a booth environment that will capture attention. As an exhibitor, you can receive further exposure by providing give-away gifts or a raffle item. Networking events provide a marketing platform where your potential customers actually seek you out to ask questions. When attendees approach your booth, is most likely out of genuine interest, thus, providing you with valuable leads you might not have identified otherwise.
5. Measurable results. Ask yourself: How many leads did our event generate? After properly following up... How many of these leads generated into sales? How quickly did you receive a return on your marketing investment? If you don't exhibit, we will never know.
Click here to learn more, email me, or call us at 786-357-7998.
We look forward to hearing from you and the opportunity to be of service.
President and Founder
Latin Business Club of America