- This is new for the shoppe and for Jojoland. We have a cute hat that shows how it knits up.
100g, 145 yards per skein.
Recommended needle size is
U.S. 9-11, 5.5mm-8mm. 4.5-5sts=1 inch
Machine washable in gentle cycle, lay flat to dry.Tonic
- Many more colors (they have a total of 60).Schaefer Yarn Linen Stitch Scarf Kits
- six different colors. I had to grab one of these and start it. I have always loved the linen stitch as it it makes a scarf that looks woven. The pattern is very easy, you slip one and knit one. The down side (if you have to have a down side) is that you cast on 400 stitches, but then that means less rows. So it evens out.
Craft Work Knit
by Ann Weaver
Ten patterns in the book and a PDF of all them will be emailed to you when you purchase the book from us. Need a Sock?
This is a great sock book for beginners. You can start out with a basic pattern and work up through ribbing and then textured, lace, or cabled socks. Sizes go from baby up to men's size 12. Yarn to be used goes from fingering to heavy worsted. Needles used are double points, but you may substitute your two circulars, Magic Loop, or small circulars.More patterns ShiBui
Draper Shawl and Ondula Scarf.
The Draper Shawl uses fingering weight yarn - ShiBui designed this pattern for their Staccato yarn.Cabin Fever
A-Line Plus Cardigan fits finished bust sizes from 46" to 64 1/2" and uses worsted weight yarn.
Fern Kerchief - a reversible garter stitch kerchief that is written for four gauges in sport, DK, worsted, and aran heavy weight.
fingering or DK weight yarn.
Buttons Cardigan - top down for 3 months up to 2 yrs.Lucy Neatby
- Whirlygig Bags.
Three different sizes of a tipsy square felted bag.Ilga Leja
- We purchased these patterns as they work very well with the Kauni yarn.
Morocco is a colorful scarf or shawl that will remind you of Moroccan carpets.
Bermuda uses short rows to create a shawl reminiscent of waves along the shore.
Earth Maiden is a long rectangular stole.
Queen of the Waves shawl is
worked from the bottom edge to the neck.
Lady of the Forest wrap is worked on the bias.
Lake of the Woods is a rippled capelet.
The Kauni Messenger Bag uses triple stranded Kauni and then is felted.Weaver Knits
- The World Series Sweater. A one button raglan cardigan meant to be knit from yarn with long color repeats. Easy. We are using this with Kauni.Mountain Colors
This is a great pattern as it has a button holed opening for car seats.
The Shawl Collar Vest is made up in Twizzle.Chic Knits
Velynda is a lovely shaped cabled cardigan using
worsted weight yarn.
Pull out your wool, alpaca, cotton or blended yarns.
Vonica is an eyelet vest
or cardigan knit from the top down using s DK weight yarn.
He Said She Said is a cap and cowl set for both sexes. Bulky yarn makes it a quick knit.Classic Elite
Carriage House has seven patterns using La Gran. From a beret to cardigans and vests, this is a fun book bringing back memories of wearing mohair.
Waterway is a booklet using Moorland yarn. A pullover, vest, cowl, and fingerless mitts.
Panache has scarves,
shawls, and wraps using eyelets, ruffles, and lace.
Crestone & Vista
contains patterns for skirt, cardigan, pullover, shawl, knee socks, and a striped or fair isle tam. I love this book.