Sat Nam and Greetings from SuperHealth!
As we approach Summer Solstice, I would like to extend a very personal invitation to you to attend this year's event in the beautiful Land of Enchantment, Espanola, New Mexico.
SuperHealth will be presenting an experiential and interactive workshop on yogic sciences for addictive behavior. This workshop is for everyone. Yoga teachers and students will find this a welcome enhancement to integrate into their teaching or yogic practice.
SuperHealth is on the cutting edge of behavioral health and addiction therapy systems blending the ancient wisdom of East with the innovations of Western sciences as they apply to:
* Drugs * Alcohol * Smoking * Food IssueS
* Co-Dependency * Stress & Depression
* Computers, work, IT gadgets
The system is precise and scientific. During the workshop we will discuss diet and nutrition restoration with specific therapeutic juice formulas to support transformation from recovery to self-discovery.
- Learn Kundalini Yoga that strengthens the nervous system while restoring glandular, circulatory and digestive systems affected by substances, stress and toxic overload.
- Understand unconscious triggers and the impact of addictive behavior on relationships.
- Identify foods for detoxification and rehabilitation efforts.
- Understand the therapeutic effects of ancient juice formulas for cleansing and rebuilding the system.
Using these ancient yogic techniques, the mind becomes controlled with greater focus and the body detoxified. The practice inspires and uplifts the human spirit while addressing the physiological and psychological effects on the human system. The specific technology strives toward meeting our optimal potential and spiritual well-being with a sense of purpose, fulfillment and inner completeness. It is our belief that the human potential of each person is infinite...fully interconnected physically, mentally and spiritually.
This class is part of 3HO NGO Anti-Drug Program. Please visit: www.super-health.net / firstname.lastname@example.org
May we work together with one determination, one conscious effort and one strength for the upliftment of the human spirit.
Blessings, Mukta Kaur Khalsa, Ph.D. Director, SuperHealth