|Introducing the 4th Generation of MaxCell
MaxCell®, the exclusive provider of fabric innerduct solutions for multiple cable applications, has introduced 4G MaxCell, representing a new generation of technology that provides a number of performance-enhancing benefits.
The new 4G MaxCell features an updated fabric design with ridges that lowers cable pulling tensions by reducing surface contact, resulting in improved installation time. The new fabric is 10 percent stronger than previous versions of MaxCell, providing enhanced durability for difficult installations.
In addition, the new configuration of 4G MaxCell allows for easier placement within conduits while accommodating a larger sized cable then before. New 4G MaxCell also reduces tension when overlaying existing cables in conduits.
|Maxcell Innerduct |
Features & Benefits of the 4G vs. 3G MaxCell
· Decreased pulling friction
· Ridges allow cable to glide - less surface contact
· Less rigid - opens to allow easier cable flow
· 10% stronger
· 75% Improvement in tear strength
· Lower elongation/stretch - less chance of bunching
· Seam is closer to edge
· Slimmer product but allows larger cable insertion
· Easier to place in small conduits
· 5 times the seam strength