Sacramento District to Consider New Rules
Provide feedback on new rule making
The Sacramento Metropolitan Air Quality Management District (SMAQMD) Board of Directors will be considering important new rules for adoption this fall. Below are dates for upcoming public hearing and Board meetings for the 2010 Rulemaking schedule. These rules will help achieve additional emission reductions, satisfy federal requirements and enable the SMAQMD to retain local permit authority, and assist sources by providing additional compliance options and assistance. The Cleaner Air Partnership encourages organizations and the general public to attend these public workshops to voice your opinions.
- August 3rd, 10 AM, SMAQMD, 777 12th Street, 3rd Floor, Sacramento - Public Workshop on Rule 1052 Construction Mitigation (click here for more details)
- August 10th, 2 PM, SMAQMD, 777 12th Street, 3rd Floor, Sacramento - Public Workshop on New Source Review rules (click here for more details and a copy of the rules)
District Board Meetings
- August 26th, 9:30 AM at Board of Supervisor Chambers 700 H St - Board discussion of Rule 1052 on Construction Mitigation
- September 23rd, 9:30 AM at Board of Supervisor Chambers 700 H St - Board adoption of New Source Review rules
- October 28th, 9:30 AM at Board of Supervisor Chambers 700 H St - Board adoption of greenhouse gas permitting rules.
For more information, please contact Brigette Tollstrup.
Metro Chamber's State of the Region Event
Breathe California's 24th Annual Bike Trek