The Section has a wonderful logo with a great message. The Executive Committee has been pondering the question
"How can we use it better?"
Some members may remember seeing Terry Savery at meetings wearing a nice blue-and-white Section T-shirt, but that was before cellphones, so no-one can say we're too hasty. Assuming that we use a just-in-time printer like Cafe Press, there's no cash outlay, so the big questions are:
- What items do you want?
- Can we do more than plain black-and-white?
In response, let's try a contest: The
First World Peace Through Law Section Logo Coloring Contest!
1. Get the WPTL logo from the masthead (...or
to email you a larger image) and color it in, using any tool you like: Photoshop, MSPaint, or print the logo and use crayons!
2. Send your image to the editor. Emailed files are easiest, but the editor is happy to scan physical copies.
3. Vote on your favorite images as they are featured in the next couple of issues of this newsletter.
4. The winner will receive the winning logo on an item to be picked later, plus fame and the gratitude of the Section.
Take a chance! Have fun! Be creative!
- What color are those leaves?
- What is in the logo background?
- What text or pictures are in that book?