Before You Apply
- Work hard to get good grades. Don't sweat one bad grade, but always strive to do your best.
- Get involved, and stay involved, in extracurricular activities. Sports, clubs, drama, band-they often count toward the students' overall scholarship application evaluation. So may paid work experience.
- Begin your scholarship research early, by your sophomore or junior year of high school. Make special note of application deadlines-March 1, 2011.
- Don't wait until the last minute to complete your application, especially as you will be applying online. Computer systems can get clogged with the large volume of applicants hoping to submit their qualifications during the last few days and hours before a deadline.
- If a third party has to complete a portion of your application, such as provide a letter of recommendation, be sure to follow up early and as often as necessary to assure they provide you with the necessary materials.
Finally, to follow up on your visit to the Pedrozzi Foundation Website, we'd recommend the following: Sign in and become a Fan:
JOIN THE PEDROZZI SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION ON FACEBOOK:
Thanks for visiting!
Pedrozzi Scholarship Foundation