MIND BODY THERAPIES
Life Path and Purpose
Past Life Regression
Health Energy Work
4PM TO 8PM
194 NORTH STREET
Co-Pay with BC/BS
MIND/BODY SESSIONS $100 per hour
SECURE PAYMENTS ONLINE WITH PAYPAL
Charge classes and consultations. with major credit cards on my website. NO BC/BS or insurance copays.
Find out more....Please check out music and books on my WEBSITE
|CHECK TWEETS |
Click Twitter, follow "Starwheel"
HAPPY APRIL - TAURUS GOALS
April 22, was Earth Day, a day to honor the earth. Saturday, was a New Moon in Taurus, which means the Sun and the Moon were both in Taurus, an earth sign.
Earth signs are practical, grounded and goal oriented. With emphasis on Earth, we can align our monthly goals with the new moon. It's not too late.
Set your goals for this Taurus month and watch them bloom at the Full Moon, on May 5th. Be patient, move forward, slowly, in a focused manner.
Write goals and use the Earth Meditation below.
|ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM LAURA|
1. The Path Class was excellent and I thank those who were part of it. This workshop will be expanding to a Life Journey series, for the Fall.
2. I am looking for a Writing Assistant, who loves to write to help me organize and finish my "Past Lives" book. Around 4 hours a week - which could increase.
If you know a journalism or writing major college student, also a possibility. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If you have Blue Cross Blue Shield and would like to have some nutritional sessions with me, for the cost of a copay - DO IT NOW. I will stop taking insurance soon.
4. Join the SELF HYPNOSIS class on May 8, at Beverly
Recreation - which is listed below
5. WALK for HAWC - Sunday, May 6, Salem Common
Would you like to send a contribution to sponsor me or walk with me?
|MIND/BODY: PERFECT BALANCE
Moderation is best according to the ancient Greek philosophers for Mind, Body and Spirit. It's about balance and finding the perfect balance for each of us.
FOR THE MIND
When everything seems out of balance - slow down your breathing. Breath is the only automatic function we control. Control the breath, control and balance stress.
Sit down in a quiet place. Enjoy the silence, concentrate on your breath. Let your out-breath become longer. Notice the rhythm. Slower and slower, resting and relaxing, turning off the world, turning off stress.
This breathing tool is powerful for relaxation and to and slow down your mind. Yes, folks this is meditation.
FOR THE BODY
Eat a healthy diet consisting primarily of fresh, whole foods, ideally organic and locally-grown. EAT One-third of your food raw; consume healthy fats; DRINK clean water
Limit or eliminate sugar, particularly fructose (HFC), and genetically modified grains (GMO)
Manage your stress; breathe as above.
Get plenty of sleep
Plan a regular fitness program that includes a wide variety of exercises as: high-intensity interval training, aerobics, strength training, core exercises, yoga etc.
1. Close your eyes, slow up your breathing
2. Breathe in white light through the crown chakra
3. Breathe it through the body and out the feet
4. As the energy moves down, imagine you are growing roots and grounding yourself in the earth like a a tree
5. When you feel solid, stable and strong
6. Breathe and whisper your practical goals to yourself
7 .Breathe goals up through your feet and up your body
8 Direct breath and goals to move up and out the crown
into the universe
9. Open your eyes come out of meditation.
THERE ARE A COUPLE OF SPOTS OPEN FOR:
1.SELF HYPNOSIS for Relaxation & Health
Beverly Recreation - 978-921-6067 May 8, 2012, 7pm - 8:30pm, $28.00
Learn self hypnosis, a natural process we experience each day. We recognize a similar feeling from prayer, meditation or daydreaming. This technique can be used at home to create peacefulness.
HOPE TO SEE YOU
REGISTER AT BEVERLY REC