If you are flying a private aircraft to Ocala, we recommend Ocala Regional Airport (KOCF). If you would like to request permission to land at Leeward Air Ranch, please send an email to arrivals@LeewardAirRanch.com. Include your name, phone number, aircraft type, tail number and estimated time and date of your arrival and departure.
Please note the following information:
- Leeward Air Ranch Airport is a private-use airport and use is by prior permission only.
- Limited aircraft parking is available and priority will be given to Warbirds.
- No fuel is available.
- Please bring your own tie-downs.
- The airport closes to arrivals at 12:00 noon Friday, September 30th and will reopen for departures at 17:00 / 5:00pm ET. Only warbirds may depart early.
- CTAF 122.9 - non-towered. Please be alert and use extreme caution.
- You must review and follow traffic pattern and rules and regulations before using the airport, which can be reviewed at www.LeewardAirRanch.com/airport/regulations