|College & Career Academy Support Network Email Archives|
- June, 2016
- Connecting secondary and postsecondary pathways, Master scheduling, Teacher externships, GLOBE action, Academies at the Capitol, Invitation to a Career Academy event in Hawaii.
- February 2016
- CCASN Presentations at Educating for Careers Conference, March 6-8, New and Improved Resources on CCASN website, Distinguished California Partnership Academies, and STEM Education Using Real Data from NASA.
- October 2015
- CCASN's New Executive Director, California Partnership Academies funding update, Lighthouse academies for 2015-16, and Dual enrollment planning guide.
- July 2015
- Staff changes at CCASN.
- February 2015
- CCASN Presentations at Educating for Careers 2015 Conference
- September 2013
- CPA funding looks secure; Funds for new Career Academies and Linked Learning Pathways; Comparing Linked Learning Pathway criteria with Education Code requirements for CPAs; Mastering the master schedule.
- May 2013
- Curriculum database for career academies and pathways; Why preserve incentive funding for CPAs; Additions and activities at UC Irvine CCASN Center; Career academies at the Capitol.
- November 2012
- Support for Linked Learning, new CASN Center at UC Irvine, Technical Assistant Specialist wanted, and report comparing students in CPAs with non-academy students.
- June 2012
- CASN presentations at summer institutes, Legislative support for career academies, a-g course approval, CPAs Update.
- April 2012
- Saving CPAs; Curriculum for Career Academies; Streetsmart, Schoolsmart.
- February 2012
- The Curriculum Integration Institute: Mathematics ("c") with the Building Trades and Construction Career Technical Education industry sector.
- December 2011
- CPA Report: Findings and facts about CPAs in 2009-10, Sources of CPA funding.
- October 2011
- Linked Learning Alliance Convening, October 2011.
- September 2011
- National Career Academy Coalition Conference, UC Curriculum Institute "green" a-g courses, Workshops to adopt UC-approved a-g courses from CPA program list, Curriculum database for career academy teachers.
- June 2011
- CASN's new Executive Director, Gil Conchas.
- May 2011
- CPA Courses granted UC a-g Program Status, Teacher Externship Guide, Lighthouse Academies: A Safe Harbor.