NOW AVAILABLE: CMP Technologies & Markets to the 16nm Node
The market for CMP slurries and pads will reach record levels for the next several years according to our new CMP report, CMP Technologies and Markets to the 16nm Node.
Overall, Linx sees the market for CMP slurries and pads used in semiconductor manufacturing growing from $1.5 billion in 2010 to a little over $2.0 billion in 2015. The number of polishes (by technology node) will grow by at least 15% CAGR as illustrated below:
CMP Technologies and Markets to the 16nm Node outlines market opportunities available to chemicals and materials suppliers and other industry participants as a result of strong growth of CMP. The report examines both current CMP applications as well as the emergence of new applications and includes:
- Forecasts for CMP operations by device type and process
- Detailed perspectives on CMP operations for 65, 45, 32, 22 and 16nm process technologies
- The impact of emerging technologies
- Supplier positioning analysis
For more information or to order CMP Technologies and Markets to the 16nm Node, call 973.698.2331 or email us.
|Upcoming Linx Industry Analysis Reports|
|As you plan for 2012, a Linx report could make the difference between a good year and a mediocre one. Gain the insight you need to make the best decisions for your company and maximize performance. Linx offers both custom and industry reports to help your company succeed in a volatile industry.
Here's a preview of what's coming up for 2012:
- Strategic Cost, Equipment and Materials Model - This model, done in conjunction with IC Knowledge, utilizes ITRS assumptions for baseline NAND, DRAM and LOGIC device architectures to 2024. It also allows users to configure hypothetic memory or logic fabs of various capacities. For any given fab, the model will calculate tool requirements, investment history and key materials required, including CVD, PVD, ALD, CMP, Litho, spin-on and plating materials.
- Advanced Patterning (4th edition) - This report will review the critical double, triple and quadruple patterning schemes along with the materials sets the industry will rely on until EUV is ready. It will also forecast key materials and evaluate the positions of leading suppliers.
- Materials and Processes for Advanced Gate Architectures - FinFETS and FDSOI
- Semiconductor Wafer Fab Materials for TSV Fabrication
- Advanced Thin Films for FEOL and BEOL Applications (4th edition)
- Emerging Memory Devices - This report will review and handicap emerging memory devices and discuss timing to commercialization. It will then examine key memory cell structures and review materials sets and wafer fab processes associated in the cell construction.
- Advanced Cleaning and Surface Preparation (4th edition)
- Intellectual Property Analysis in PV - This report will examine grated patents and patent applications in the US, WIPO and Japan. It will classify patents by type and highlight some of the most critical ones. It also keeps arunning trend of leading IP applicants.
- Chemicals and Materials for Solar Cells and Modules (5th edition)
- PV Module Teardown Analysis - This report will take leading modules and provide an analysis of the key components and materials used to manufacture the modules.
|For more information about our upcoming reports, call 617.273.8837 or send us an email.|
|Linx to present at SEMI Industry Strategy Symposium|
|Linx Consulting will be speaking at The Industry Strategy Symposium this coming January in Half Moon Bay from January 15 - 18. The Symposium will examine global economic, technology, market, business and geo-political developments influencing the semiconductor processing industry. Mark Thirsk will be speaking during the strategic materials sessions after Applied Materials and before Intel.|
Date: Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Venue: Ritz Carlton, Half Moon Bay, CA
To schedule a meeting with Linx in Half Moon Bay, call Mark Thirsk at 617.273.8837 or email us.