ServiceMaster All Care Restoration of Phoenix can remove furnishings, clean, restore and re-pack them for storage until your home or business is ready for your belongings to be returned. Our technicians will provide you with an accurate and detailed inventory of your items while we restore your home or business.
All Care Restoration Facilities:
- Certified and Nationally Trained Restoration Technicians
- Quality Restoration Equipment and Cleaning Chemicals
- Approximately 5,000 Square Foot Facility with Climate Control
- Ozone Chamber (Deodorization Control)
Cleaning Services Include:
Onsite Cleaning - We are usually able to perform onsite cleaning in the event of small fires with a small amount of soot residue. Our professional technicians will clean all of your possessions on-site as well as perform any necessary structural cleaning.
Content Restoration - Our content restoration service brings you peace of mind after a disaster. Our trained technicians pack and clean all your belongings, restoring them as much as possible to their original condition.
Pack-Out Services - In some instances, personal belongings and furnishings will need to be stored while repairs are completed. In the insurance industry, this type of loss is called a "pack-out." If this is necessary, our trained technicians carefully assess the premises for any concerns before beginning the pack-out. Then they carefully and professionally remove personal property from the premises in order to prevent any additional damage.
How we do Pack-Outs:
- The pack-out of a residence or business is documented and photographed to ensure all items are returned back to their original location.
- ServiceMaster All Care Restoration of Phoenix will identify items requiring special handling such as: family heirlooms, art, photos, area rugs, sentimental and/or work related items. We work with experts to ensure your items are restored back to their pre-loss condition.
- Standard moving industry boxes, packing materials and supplies are used to pack the contents and protect the furniture in transport and in storage.
- Our restoration process of all boxed items and furniture includes cleaning, deodorizing, repairing or servicing. Once complete, items our repacked and re-wrapped for storage.
- The items are then placed back into the secure storage vaults until the repairs or reconstruction is completed and they can be moved back into the home or business.