My brother-in-law Gunnar Peterson
(you can check out his blog here BUT if you don't know anything about software security...good luck figuring out what he's talking about!)
sent me this YouTube video the other day.
1. Because he is the best brother-in-law ever!
(You know I only have one, right?)
2. Because he has seen my "What's a Wiki?" presentation (which is all about marketing your business utilizing Web 2.0) and this video entitled "Book Launch 2.0" covers all the Web 2.0 apps I talk about in my presentation and more - and he thought I would like it.
I love, love, love it!!!!!!!!
I love it so much, I am not putting anything else in this newsletter.
3. Because if you know anything about Web 2.0 (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, RSS, Email newsletters, YouTube, avatars, widgets, Digg, Squidoo, blogs, vlogs, etc.)
then you will find this video absolutely hilarious.
BUT if you DON'T know a lot about Web 2.0 AND/OR you haven't been keeping up with your marketing efforts, you could learn a LOT! Just by watching...I promise.
If you are...
- launching new product(s)
- adding new service(s)
- starting a new company
- hiring a new employee
- writing a book
- presenting at a conference
- hosting an OPAF First clinic
Then you will find this video very informative.
Dennis gives a complete run down of everything you could be doing online to promote any/all of the above.
It's only 3 minutes long.
(Hey! That's 17 minutes shorter than my absolute shortest "What's a Wiki?" presentation so watch it - at least once, twice is better.)
BOOK LAUNCH 2.0
"Loved your newsletter on the business cards."
Craig DeCamp, BOCPO, CO
Mobile Limb and Brace, Inc.
See you on the golf course at the MidWest Chapter Golf outing on June 26th in Lemont, IL.
|Think you should get a Marketing Gold Star?
Tell me why. Send me an email or call 860-967-4184
Outsource Marketing Solutions, LLC
|The 2010 PacRim conference will be held in Maui.
Same hotel as before.
I can't wait!
|Outsource Marketing Solutions
Calendar of Events
- JUNE 19
Jennings Ty Mansfield graduates from Hall High School
West Hartford, CT
- June 26
Midwest Chapter AAOP Golf Outing
- June 27-28
- July 16
"How to Market Your Practice"
THIS IS AN AOPA AUDIO CONFERENCE.
All you have to do is call in. You don't have to go anywhere.
- September 9-13
- October 16-18
"Web 2.0 and You!"
Myrtle Beach, SC
- October 22-24
"Are You Smarter Than a CPO?"
Mt. Snow, VT
- January 28-31
Juan Dolio, Domican Republic