Bill & Mary Meroff
It doesn't seem possible that another school year is quickly coming to an end. We at MSB trust that it was a rewarding year for each of you. Once again we want to take the opportunity to thank you for the privilege it is to serve your school district. In these tough economic times we are constantly reminded of how important it is for districts to continue to maximize federal Medicaid reimbursements, and our staff continues to do all that they can to assist you in maximizing this vital funding stream. We are thankful to be a small part of helping you serve children. We know that there are many instances where these Medicaid reimbursements have enabled schools to, in the words of one Special Education Director, "bring them [the children] home" from an out of district placement. That thought alone gives us cause to "keep on keeping on" and weather the storms of change at the federal and state levels. It is with unwavering determination that we will continue to hold inviolate the trust that you have placed in MSB.
Revised Forms - There have been changes to several of the Documentation logs. Be sure you are using the current version of the forms when documenting your services. The current versions of each form are indicated below.
Adori clients may also download the most recent Form 5b and 5c under Student Management / Written Prior Notice. Revised Form 7a will be available in the near future.
End of School Year Checklist
- Provide MSB with the date of the last day of the regular school year for your school district.
- Verify current provider licenses (OT expires May, Special Educator June, and PT September) and send updated copies to MSB.
- Submit all service logs up through the May/June billing period.
- Submit progress notes for Related Services (Speech, OT, PT, Nursing, Counseling, etc). If you are a current Adori client, progress notes can be entered in Adori and we have the ability to access the progress notes directly from the software.
- Submit all new IEPs along with the IEP Claim Form (Blue Form) and Personal Care Verification form, if applicable. If you are an Adori client, we have the ability to access the Activated/Printed IEPs directly from the software.