Leading in Turbulent Times
Workforce Training & Continuing Education has partnered with DDI to offer award-winning leadership, workforce and customer service training to your organization! Leadership attributes needed to steer the organizational ship in perilous times differ markedly from those in more normal times, and the risk that the ship's officers have wobbly sea legs runs from moderate to very high. In today's turbulent environment, research shows that first and second-level leaders must:
- Lead change.
- Implement operational controls.
- Make quick decisions in response to each new challenge.
- Communicate effectively.
- Retain and motivate talent. Engage and empower.
- Convey authenticity and build trust.
- Promote innovation in processes to prepare for the future.
Join Workforce Training & Continuing Education in this 3 hour non-credit workshop and get a taste of several leadership topics that can help you successfully steer your company through stormy seas.
Thursday, April 7, 2011 from 9AM-11:30AM
Course Fee: $59
Register Today! (276)739-2430
Box 821 / Abingdon, Virginia 24211