School is back in session, and Workforce Training & Continuing Education has a calendar packed with workshops and courses designed to help you and your business grow despite our economic challenges. Check out just a few of our offerings below. . .
|Don't Let the Social Media Bandwagon Pass Your Business By. . . .|
|In today's fast paced, technology driven economy, more and more businesses are using social media to help grow their client base. From health to home based businesses, almost every niche is attached to Social Media today. Are you? If not, you need to ask yourself why not. |
- Did you know that there are 500+ million users in Facebook alone that you could be reaching with your business message?
- Did you know that Social Media tools cost a fraction of traditional media tools and allow you to instantly change and customize your message?
If you'd like to learn more about how easy it is to integrate tools like Facebook and Twitter into your business plan, please join us!
Mondays, October 11, 18 and 24
6:00 - 9:00 PM
Course Fee: $99
To register, please call 276-739-2430 or visit our website for more information
|SHRM Essentials Begins October 4|
- Learn techniques for handling HR challenges through interactive case studies.
- Material designed especially for those new to HR.
- Train close to home.
- Receive 1.5 CEUs and credit towards SHRM Recertification.
Join PHR and East Tennessee SHRM Chapter President, Mary Lee Williams for this four night course. Cost is $395.
Register by September 27 by calling 276-739-2490 or visit our website
This fun new series is designed for the less-tech savvy adult computer users among us who want to learn the latest bells and whistles available with Windows 7. Join us for one or all of these workshops.
Getting Started with Windows 7 October 5 6:00 - 9:00
Creative Photo Slideshows October 12 6:00 - 9:00
Connecting with Friends and Family October 19 6:00 - 9:00
Digital Photo Editing October 26 6:00 - 9:00
Each Class just $69.
Sign up for all four and pay only $199!
Register today by calling 276-739-2430