Revel With Us!
Join California Revels for supper including beer, wine, ice tea & dessert.
This year's gala commemorates the longest day of the year with magic from Kim Silverman and the music of Kevin Carr along with our own Revels Solstice Ensemble and the Deer Creek Morris Men.
Our feast will begin outdoors with our sumptuous appetizers provided by the Revels Board." Then continue with our own Jonathon Moon providing a classic southern summer picnic dinner of roast pork and all the trimmings served by Revels cast members and volunteers. Vegetarian options will also be available.
The silent and live auctions will feature unique items, including:
- Revels Ladies High Tea
- An elegant high tea for up to 8 people in a beautiful Oakland hills home, given by some of the ladies of the Revels chorus. The tea includes a variety of special teas, sandwiches, salad, scones, an English trifle, and a short concert (it wouldn't be Revels without music). This is a truly unique and Revel-ish experience.
- Be in Revels
- Have you always wanted to be in Revels? Standing on stage, under the lights with the Revels cast singing and dancing all around you? This is your chance to be part of the cast for ONE performance. The package includes access to the chorus website so you can learn a few of the easier songs; one rehearsal; a costume fitting; and the experience of a lifetime.
- Condo in Hawaii
- A restorative escape to paradise: gentle rains, warming sun, moist breezes, the melifluous calls of exotic birds, and tropical savories to delight and replenish.
- Backstage at the Zoo
- What does it take to run one of the premier zoos in America? How do they find enough food for the elephants? Do giraffes appreciate neckrubs? Find out for yourself with this exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the Oakland Zoo given by its Executive Director, Dr. Joel Parrott.
- A case of wine
- Give homage to Dionysus with this carefully crafted offering by Reveler Mark Feichtmeier.
Tickets are $75 each and can be purchased by phone or online. Please make your advance reservations now. No tickets will be sold at the door.
California Revels is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization.