|Help Your Case with Courtroom Graphics|
We live in a visual world. We all are visual beings. Our perception of the world, the information we absorb and the signals we send are all visual in nature. We think and dream in pictures and symbolic images. Even when we read we create mental pictures of what we think is being communicated.
75% of what we know is learned visually, and the human eye is by far the most powerful information conduit to our brains.
Imagine having the following at your disposal:
* Timelines that tell a story
* Illustrations that inform and educate
* Organizational Charts that clarify relationships
* Conspiracy graphics that show who knew what
* Charts that provide an overview of the case
* Maps that show where the incident happened
* Diagrams that support the point you are making
Do you think these would help you win your next case?
Cadfael Investigative Group can help you design your graphic displays. We can also suggest alternatives and prepare them for your use, which allows you to focus on other things pertinent to developing your case.
Attorney as Teacher...