One Faith Fellowship Newsletter

"Nuggets For The Soul

                             September 26, 2010       Volume 91

Board of Directors and Advisory Board Aug 28 2010

Board of Directors and Advisory Board (Syeeda Jacobs not shown)
Dr. Tonya Lewis,  Founder and CEO

YOUR   INVITATION!

 hearts 4 red ones on a string

 TO OUR

1st Saturday's Fellowship

 October 2, 2010       12:00 noon

        U S Bank Community Building   (Slauson and Crenshaw)
                 5760 S. Crenshaw Blvd.    LA, Calif., 90043

        See You There!!!!

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2010

 Dr. Tonya Lewis March 2010

Dr. Tonya Lewis

11:00 A.M.  Speaker

Macedonia AME Church

2906 Adams

Avenue S.W.

Camden, Ark. 71701

Pastor-Rev. James F. Highsmith

7:30 P.M. Speaker

Greater New Calvary Church of God In Christ

 3150 Highway 7 South

 Camden, Arkansas

Pastor--Bishop Wallace Johnson

Assistant Pastor- Elder Ron Matheny

forward 3

Please click the
links

throughout the

newsletter
 and be
blessed by the music and etc.

        Blessings to you and yours!!!

The Church Must Pray for the Church

 Dr. Tonya Lewis Aug 2010

Dr. Tonya Lewis

Weekly Featured Article

LAVISHED  LOVE

Jesus embracing man

God So Loved the World (Please click here)

 Greetings!

Lavished Love

THE LOVE OF GOD IS TRULY AMAZING! It is richly and freely offered to those who will receive it and commit to a personal relationship with Him.

Exodus 20:6 NLT- But I lavish my love on those who love me and obey my commands, even for a thousand generations.

1 Corinthians 8:3 NLT-But the person who loves God is the one God knows and cares for. 1 John 3:1- NIV-How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! ...

To "Lavish" means to be very generous, to give or bestow in abundance; to shower.

(1 of 6)

Bible  Seek God

FOR YOUR DAILY DEVOTION, WHY NOT EACH DAY READ ONE SECTION

OF THIS NEWSLETTER'S FEATURED ARTICLE;

AND

ALLOW ITS MESSAGE AND SONG TO BLESS YOUR DAY!

  Lavished Love

(2 of 6)

its all about me

Anyone who has experienced the Love of God could easily conclude that they are the "ONLY ONE" loved and cared for by Daddy-God! Of course we know that this is not the case, but it certainly feels like it!

Consider the greatness of God's creation: massive bodies of oceans, humongous mountains, height of the tallest trees or the width of the sky as far as the eye can see; all of these provide us with a glimpse of just how big and great our Heavenly Father is; for He is a trillion times greater than any of His creation.

Because of the greatness of Daddy-God is why His love is lavished all over and around us! It is not His nature to just love us a "Little Bit"! He Can't! But He lavishly (abundantly and generously loves us! His great love is expressed each and every day of our lives; each and every moment!

My God Loves Me (Please click here)

   Lavished Love  (4 of 6)

Blessed Person

His "Lavished Love" is what gives us favor when all odds are against us. Daniel 1:9-Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender love (NLT-great respect) with the prince of the eunuchs.

Daddy-God's "Lavished Love" is what enables us to experience the "Sunshine of Hope and Peace" when others around us can only experience the rain and storms of life. 1 Corinthians 2:9-But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

His "Lavished Love" is what has kept us throughout our entire life; through experiences of molestation, rape, bad relationships, physical or mental abuses etc.!  His "Lavished Love" is what gives us the faith to know that no matter how difficult life has been that there is "Hope for Change."

Daddy-God's "Lavished Love" is what leads and guides us into change when otherwise we would not know the way. 1 John 3:16-NLT-We know what real love is because Christ gave up his life for us...

1 John 4:9-NLT-God showed how much He loved us by sending his only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through Him.

Lean On Me - Love One Another ( Please Click Here)

    Lavished Love

(6 of 6)

Bible

1 John 4:21-And God Himself has commanded that we must love not only Him but our Christian brothers and sisters, too.

Hebrews 6:10 NLT-For God is not unfair. He will not forget how hard you have worked for Him and how you have shown your love to Him by caring for other Christians, as you still do.

Hebrews 10:24- And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works. 2 Thessalonians 3:5 NLT- --May the Lord bring you into an ever deeper understanding of the love of God and the endurance that comes from Christ.

Family, let's decide to bless ourselves by experiencing and extending "Lavished Love"! Lets lavish (be very generous, to give or bestow in abundance; to shower) love on one another.

It will definitely impact the world and our lives for good which will usher us into greater dimensions of fellowship with God and man. Blessings and love!

 Dr. Helen Mendes Love

Dr. Helen Mendes Love

Ask the Doctor

Submit your question to "Ask The Doctor" by completing the form below:

*ASK THE DOCTOR
gives advice about viewers stressful personal, marital, family or work-relationship problems.

 "The Medicine of LAUGHTER"

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. E.E. Cummings

laughing man and woman

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person's strength. Proverbs 17:22

Be Blessed by  Previous "Nuggets for the Soul" Issues and Songs!!!

Words of Expression!    (2 of 2)

People talking

Praise God! Dr. tonya Lewis: Just a note to thank you and admonish you for sending out your e-mail in such a timely manner. The entire Newsletter was thought-provoking and inspirational as well as spiritually enhancing to my soul. I praise God for your anointing and giftings to the body of Christ. Much Love and Prayers for you may God's blessings continue to flow in your life! Evangelist GK

Hellooo
Famous word of Jesse Jackson-"How Long??"I will continue to practice Patience. All the days of my life shall I wait until my change comes -Psalm Of David.. Enjoy your vacation.
Sunday School Was Wonderful.
see you soon.Much Love PE

I SHALL WAIT ON THE LORD. HE SHALL CONFIRM HIS WILL WAY TO ME BEFORE I MAKE A MOVE. BEING DOING THIS FROM THE EARLY 90'S
UNTIL NOW. BEFORE THEN I WAS DOING MY OWN THING AND WAS INVOLVED IN NUMBERS OF ACCIDENTS. THEREFORE I SHALL WAIT UPON THE LORD. HE SHALL SHOW ME HIS WAY NOT MY WAY NOR MAN IN THE FLESH WAY. HE HAS MY BACK. THATS HOW LONG I SHALL WAIT. THANKS! FOR THE MESSAGE. GOD BLESS! BE SAFE. IN JESUS NAME.  DR. G

Hey Dr. Lewis-As always What a wonderful Word from the Lord!  We need to learn how to wait on the Lord, He is the only one that can take care of us and do for us what we need done!  Lord help us to wait on you!!!   God Bless you and yours, love you much!  VL

From: B H
Subject: Re: How Long Will YOU Wait?

Thanks for your mail...enjoy family down south for our Heavenly Father's purpose...

Lavished Love

(3 of 6)

Jesus watches over me

Zephaniah 3:17- The LORD thy God in the midst of thee [is] mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing.

His "Lavished Love" keeps us from being overtaken in defeat when we choose to stand up in victory! His "Lavished Love" keeps us safe from hurt and harm; for just as Daddy-God is in the midst of our lives each day; so is our enemy-satan.

Daddy-God's love is so great that even when we encounter difficult situations; He is right that with us to be our Guide and Shield. His "Lavished Love" is so great for us that He has planned each day to be a blessing in our lives.

Daddy-God's great delight is to love us into righteousness; not to beat and frighten us into loving Him. His "Lavished Love" is what has provided opened doors for us when we knew that we did not have the slightest of opportunity.

 Lavished Love

(5 of 6)

love couple

1 John 4:10-This is real love. It is not that we loved God, but that He loved us.... Because of the "Lavished Love" we have experienced from Him; He desires that we extend this kind of love to others.

Daddy-God's "Lavished Love" gives us the ability to forgive and to even forget wrongs done to us. His "Lavished Love" motivates and enables us to be a "Beacon of Love" to others when we otherwise would choose not to be.

1 John 4:11-Dear friends, since God loved us that much, we surely ought to love each other. V16-... God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them. V17-And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect. So we will not be afraid on the Day of Judgment, but we can face Him with confidence because we are like Christ here in this world.

V.19-We love each other as a result of His loving us first. V.20-If someone says, "I love God," but hates a Christian Brother or Sister, that person is a liar; for if we don't love people we can see, how can we love God, whom we have not seen?

YOUR  INVITATION  TO  SOW!

Money bag

HELP US TO HELP OTHERS!

One Faith Fellowship is  a  501c3  religious  organization.
You can receive Tax Credit.

Multiplied Blessings to you and yours!

Thank you!

Who Is One Faith Fellowship?
 Precious Nuggets

gem

 We are made for loving. If we don't love, we will be like plants without water. - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

In love beggar and king are equal.
       -
Indian Proverb

No fate is worse than a life without a love. - Mexican Proverb --
Words of Expression!   (1 of 2)

People talking

Excellent newsletter!
My soul wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from Him!
(Psalm 62:5)
Bishop Johnny J. Young, Ph.D.
Chief Apostle / Senior Presiding Prelate / CEO

A few days ago, my sister texted a photo of my mom's crushed car roof, hood, trunk, windshield, and other windows to me. I thought, "Oh, God!" I went into prayer mode and called to get the facts. My sister said the accident was a few days ago on a Monday. I thought, "Mom crossed my spirit Monday and I started interceding and reminded myself that if something were going on, I would get a call." No call came. "This doesn't make since, " I told my sister. "I talked to mom that day and the days since and she never mentioned a thing, sounded in a good mood and everything, not like a person who's been hanging upside down in her vehicle." It is a miracle. As my mom was driving, another vehicle smashed into her car, flipping mom's vehicle over, landing on the car roof. The tow truck had yet to arrive, so witnesses rushed to her aid and one or two, perhaps more citizens pushed until my mother and the car were right-side up again. My mom's vehicle has been sent to the car graveyard, but hallelujah, my mother is walking around, seemingly unscathed. As a precaution and upon my and my siblings insistence, she went to her doctor for an examination, just to be sure all is as it should be. So praising God that mom was spared, I called to lovingly fuss at her for withholding this information from me. Apparently she didn't want to worry me. I said, "Why would I worry when after being flipped over and hanging upside down, God saw fit to let you walk out seemingly without a scratch and you're not even scared to keep driving?' Yes, God is a miracle worker. All the blessings involved and more that I probably haven't even comprehended. The smashed car roof stopped just enough distance away to keep from crushing mother's head, or snapping her neck. She didn't suffer whiplash OR heart attack. The seat belt worked properly. God touched people and gave them the strength to aid her. Her praise music was still playing providing comfort. I asked, "Mom, did you break down and cry once you got home, or the next day, or anything?" She said, "Well, it happened so fast. I was driving. listening to the praise music, which wasn't up too loud. Next thing, I'm hit, and looking at the ground. So I initially wondered why this had happened to me. Then I figured God must have more for me to do around here. So right now, I'm going to get some more milk. Talk to you later. Love you!" KD

You have an awesome newsletter.  I really enjoyed it and am honored to have been included in it.  Thank you for sharing.
 God bless, T

 Los Angeles County Residents Announcements (Please Click Here)

 Overcomers' Bible Fellowship (Please Click Here)

 Each of us will need the services of a mortuary for both

ourselves and loved ones.

For a "Peace of Mind"during these times; check out our sponsor:

casket

Hunter-Perez Mortuary
 Owner- Dr. Marvin Mizell

5443 Long Beach Blvd.
Long Beach, Calif. 90805

Cell- 323-447-7667
Office-562-422-1243
Fax- 562-428-6670

For special considerations mention One Faith Fellowship!

 PASTOR  Rick Warren

You will enjoy the new insights that Rick Warren has, with his
wife now having cancer and him having 'wealth' from the book sales.
This is an absolutely incredible short interview with Rick
Warren, 'Purpose Driven Life ' author and pastor of Saddleback
Church in California.
In the interview by Paul Bradshaw with Rick Warren, Rick said:
People ask me, What is the purpose of life?
And I respond: In a nutshell, life is preparation for eternity.
We were not made to last forever, and God wants us to be with
Him in Heaven.
One day my heart is going to stop, and that will be the end of
my body-- but not the end of me. I may live 60 to 100 years on
earth, but I am going to spend trillions of years in eternity.
This is the warm-up act - the dress rehearsal. God wants us to
practice on earth what we will do forever in eternity.
We were made by God and for God, and until you figure that out,
life isn't going to make sense.
Life is a series of problems: Either you are in one now, you're
just coming out of one, or you're getting ready to go into
another one.
The reason for this is that God is more interested in your
character than your comfort; God is more interested in making
your life holy than He is in making your life happy.
We can be reasonably happy here on earth, but that's not the
goal of life. The goal is to grow in character, in Christ
likeness.
This past year has been the greatest year of my life but also
the toughest, with my wife, Kay, getting cancer.
I used to think that life was hills and valleys - you go through
a dark time, then you go to the mountaintop, back and forth. I
don't believe that anymore.
Rather than life being hills and valleys, I believe that it's
kind of like two rails on a railroad track, and at all times you
have something good and something bad in your life.
No matter how good things are in your life, there is always
something bad that needs to be worked on.
And no matter how bad things are in your life, there is always
something good you can thank God for.
You can focus on your purposes, or you can focus on your
problems: If you focus on your problems, you're going into self-
 centeredness, which is my problem, my issues, my pain.
But one of the easiest ways to get rid of pain is to get your
focus off yourself and onto God and others.
We discovered quickly that in spite of the prayers of hundreds
of thousands of people, God was not going to heal Kay or make it
easy for her- It has been very difficult for her, and yet God
has strengthened her character, given her a ministry of helping
other people, given her a testimony, drawn her closer to Him and
to people.
You have to learn to deal with both the good and the bad of life.
Actually, sometimes learning to deal with the good is harder.
For instance, this past year, all of a sudden, when the book
sold 15 million copies, it made me instantly very wealthy.
It also brought a lot of notoriety that I had never had to deal
with before. I don't think God gives you money or notoriety for
your own ego or for you to live a life of ease.
So I began to ask God what He wanted me to do with this money,
notoriety and influence. He gave me two different passages that
helped me decide what to do, II Corinthians 9 and Psalm 72.
First, in spite of all the money coming in, we would not change
our lifestyle one bit. We made no major purchases.
Second, about midway through last year, I stopped taking a
salary from the church.
Third, we set up foundations to fund an initiative we call The
Peace Plan to plant churches, equip leaders, assist the poor,
care for the sick, and educate the next generation.
Fourth, I added up all that the church had paid me in the 24
years since I started the church, and I gave it all back. It
was liberating to be able to serve God for free.
We need to ask ourselves: Am I going to live for possessions?
Popularity?
Am I going to be driven by pressures? Guilt? Bitterness?
Materialism? Or am I going to be driven by God's purposes (for  my life)?
When I get up in the morning, I sit on the side of my bed and
say, God, if I don't get anything else done today, I want to
know You more and love You better.
God didn't put me on earth just to fulfill a to-do list. He's
more interested in what I am than what I do.
That's why we're called human beings, not human doings.
Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.
Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.
Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.
Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
Every moment, THANK GOD.

All Roads are Leading to Maryland!

 Consider Being A Part of

This Anointed Time!

Woman of Dominion 1

Women of Dominion Conference 2

For your love,  support and prayers

for

One Faith Fellowship

thank you card

May Daddy-God bless you and yours RICHLY!!!!

Find us on Facebook

                             To contact  One Faith Fellowship:

                    P. O. Box 56641

                       Los Angeles, Calif. 90056