|Meet Roxanne Levis
INN at 2920 is very pleased to introduce its new Innkeeper, Roxanne Levis. Just when Ellie, the INN's former Innkeeper, indicated she was relocating and leaving the Inn, Roxanne seemed to appear out of nowhere!
Rox, as Warren and David like to call her, has transitioned with ease into the role of Innkeeper and Chef. She is a Pastry Chef trained at the Culinary Institute of America and has worked at a B&B in upstate New York and most recently as a Pastry Instructor at the Columbia Culinary School in Columbia, MD.
The great news for future guests of INN at 2920 is that her expertise will truly please your palette. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to be served her scones. But just in case, her recipe is our featured recipe this issue!
Roxanne is excited to share her skills and to make every guest at INN at 2920 feel as though they are a favorite - because they are! Hopefully you'll come and find out yourself.
Spread-INN the Word...
Looking for a reason to come back to INN at 2920, or another B&B closer to home? How about a $75.00 Gift Certificate as incentive?
You only have to do one simple thing: help "Spread the Word" by sending this newsletter to at least two other people or companies that are not already members of the INN Crowd Mailing List and your name will be entered in a Drawing for a BedandBreakfast.com Gift Certificate (valid at nearly 4000 B&B's in North America!)
You already know that INN at 2920 is a wonderful Urban Escape in Baltimore and you undoubtedly know someone who would enjoy discovering the charm of INN at 2920, as well. Why not tell them right now?
Hopefuly $75 is a pretty good INN-centive!
The Winner of the Drawing will be announced in the next newsletter. Will it be you? Send an email to email@example.com
with the contacts to whom you forwarded the newsletter and your name will be added to the drawing.
INN at 2920 wants to help you get "INN the Spirit" of the holidays - or at least give you an excuse to get away from the stresses of the season. The INN at 2920 has two great packages to offer: a Thanksgiving Package and a Holiday Cookie Gift Basket Weekend for your delight. And don't forget that the INN can host Holiday Parties and Gatherings for your company or family and friends.
Wednesday, November 26 to Saturday, November 29, 2008
Enjoy 3 nights accommodation for two adults with all the standard amenities PLUS:
- A special treat upon arrival on Wednesday afternoon
- A light breakfast on Thursday morning
- A 3 course Traditional Thanksgiving dinner presented by Chef Roxanne Levis at 1:00 PM on Thursday. Four additional guest may join you for an additional charge
- A "LeftOvers" platter and dessert from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Thursday for overnight guests
Holiday Cookie Gift Basket Weekend
Friday & Saturday night on December 5 & 6, 2008 and December 12 & 13, 2008
Ginger Molasses, Pistachio-Cranberry Biscotti, Snicker doodle, Chocolate covered Pretzels, Baked Caramel Popcorn and more
- Stay with us 2 nights (Friday & Saturday) and enjoy a plush guest room and a hot breakfast each morning
- Get into the festive spirit-join us at the bar for a glass of cider or wine on Friday evening
- Attend an ongoing (come & go as you wish) Cookie making demonstration on Saturday presented by Chef Roxanne Levis from 11 noon to 4:00 PM
- Participate in decorating our gingerbread house-the finished masterpiece will be raffled on Sunday morning after you have assembled your cookie gift baskets
Planning a Holiday Party?
INN at 2920 is a perfect setting for a company holiday gathering (if you are close enough, of course!) or for a family get together, intimate gathering, or special celebration of your own. The INN can host parties of up to 45 people and offers many options to create an event sure to please your guests.