Focus On: Party Planning Websites
With Labor Day Weekend just a month away, you may be thinking about that final summer shindig. Perhaps there is a special event you will be celebrating in the fall. Or maybe you just like to start your holiday party prep early. You may have a lot to think about for that upcoming event, but help is only a click away. Check out these websites that will get your party (planning) started!
- Innovative invitations - Smilebox.com lets you combine your photos and videos with their designs and music to make your custom invitation come to life.
- Drink up - You may have plenty of food recipes for your party, but what drinks are you going to serve? Visit drinkoftheweek.com and find drink recipes for every occasion, holiday, and season.
- Just a little favor - Find unique favors, from snow globes to playing cards to lip balm that you can personalize at customfavorworld.com.
- Lists, lists, and more lists - If you are planning a wedding or other major event, gatheringguide.com provides you listings of venues, DJs, caterers, and other party vendors in your area.
- At your service - Wouldn't you rather enjoy your party than be stuck in the kitchen the entire time? Here are two companies that have the event staff you need - cooks, accommodators, servers, bartenders, just to name a few. Eventtemps.net and hostesshelper.com will provide you trained professionals that will set up, serve, and even do the dishes!
With these websites your party planning will be a piece of cake! But if the thought of planning your event seems overwhelming, contact GoodDeeds. There are no details too large or too small that our consultants at GoodDeeds can't handle to make your event the best it should be. We'll eliminate your stress by handling any or all details -invitations, food, decorations, lighting, and music - giving you a reason to celebrate!