Dear Alumni and Friends,
We just received some great news we would like to share with you. Two dear friends of Rochester College, Randy Wolcott of Nashville and Bill Fox of Rochester, each offered $50,000 "challenge gifts" for year-end giving. Every dollar donated to the college between now and December 31 will be matched - up to $50,000 by both individuals. That's $2 for every $1 raised.
Let me remind you of our progress in the last year:
- accreditation for the RC School of Nursing
- exclusive for-credit provider of Dave Ramsey's college program in personal financial management
- all-time record enrollment and the largest freshmen class in RC's history
- finishing the 2010-11 fiscal year in the black
- over $900,000 of indebtedness retired
- bulging classroom population and standing-room-only chapel services
As you plan your year-end giving, please consider making a generous donation to Rochester College to make sure we can claim the matching funds from these two wonderful benefactors. You can give online at www.rc.edu/donate or you can mail a check to: Rochester College Development Office, 800 West Avon Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48307. Please help us keep the positive momentum that has been generated.
Director of Development