| Communication & Tutoring Match|
is essential between all parents, students, tutors and
Tutoring Match, we thought we would highlight the most common examples of communication:
- LOGGING IN to your tutorial account; we can view tutor account sign ins.
- USING YOUR PROFILE's Narrative, Payment Options, Calendar and Testimonials fields to inform prospective clients about YOU; everyone who views your profile can see your level of commitment and interest.
- ACCEPTING OR DECLINING a tutorial request within 24 hours; your timely response is another indicator of your interest.
- INTRODUCING YOURSELF to a client to schedule a first session via phone or email.
- CALLING or EMAILING TUTORING MATCH with the date of a tutorial's first session
- SUBMITTING YOUR TUTORIAL HOURS on your online time sheet
- CONTACTING A PARENT OR STUDENT during the course of a tutorial
- RESPONDING to email messages from Tutoring Match
TM responds to all email and phone correspondence asap within 24 hours.
ACTIVATION: If Tutor wants his or her account to stay active while Tutor is unavailable or on vacation, Tutor can place a notification using CAPITAL LETTERS in Tutor's profile's narrative text box.
DEACTIVATION: Tutor must call or email TM to deactivate Tutor's account.
REACTIVATION: Tutor must call or email TM to reactivate Tutor's account.
PROGRESS REPORTS: Parents occasionally request a monthly or weekly progress report for a student. TM will supply Tutor with forms for this purpose. TM asks that these checklist reports be submitted (emailed or faxed) to TM at the end of each month.