New Tutor - A tutor profile becomes visible to parent and student prospects when all required profile information is completed.
Visible Tutor - When a tutor profile becomes visible, that tutor becomes an active member. Here are 3 different levels of visibility:
- +Plus or Professional Member Profile:
- positioned at the top of each of the 7 tutor searches.
- homepage featured tutor (in home and/or online tutor)
- yellow profile header
- option to show last name
- option to customize profile URL
- direct contact to potential clients
- direct social media linkage to promote profile
- profile forward feature that enables tutor to email profile.
- Hold Feature that enables tutor to turn his/her visibility and membership on or off
- Profile with Photos: (Premium Members)
- positioned below paid members in all 7 searches.
- light blue profile header.
- Profile without Photos (Premium Members)
- positioned alphabetically below those profiles with photos in all 7 searches.
- keeps accurate hours on profile's Availability Calendar.
- responds to tutorial requests with an ACCEPT or a DECLINE within 48 hours.
- "visits" his/he account / profile at least once every 90 days.
Inactive tutor by Choice:
- If a Premium member tutor wants to make himself or herself inactive, he or she must notify us by email. Only Professional Member Tutors may place their profile and account on hold through their tutorial account.
- Tutor can have profile remain visible - Place signage like AVAILABLE IN THE SPING OF 2012 or ON VACATION UNTIL SEPT in your profile's narrative text box so parents and students know when you are available.
- Tutor can become invisible - Have us deactivate your profile so parents and students don't choose you inadvertently and waste their time and ours.
Inactive tutor - Not Responsive:
- Any tutor who hasn't responded to requests or TM communication in a timely fashion will be deactivated.
- Any tutor account / profile not "visited" within 90 days may be viewed as inactive and subsequently deactivated and made unviewable to prospective clients.
- Tutoring Match never deletes a tutor's profile; we make profiles invisible by deactivating a tutor's account.
Sign in to My Tutorial Account.