| " Earn months of membership benefits on all tutorials you helped create."|
How does it work?
Whenever you refer a new student/parent or tutor who gets matched, you earn membership credits or additional membership months.
How do I generate referrals?
- Spread the word by mentioning Tutoring Match.
- Email your Tutoring Match profile to people you know.
- Invite other tutors to become members. (Use the Referral Invite Feature.)
- Twitter about Tutoring Match...use various social media to spread the word.
- Hand out Tutoring Match business cards. (We supply these if you are a Paid tutor.)
- Post flyers on bulletin boards. (We supply these if you are a Paid tutor.)
- Contact us with potential clients or tutors, and we will give you credit.
- Use video email feature to promote your profile - COMING SOON
Who are potential referrals?
1. friends and family
2. teachers / tutors
3. parents / PTA organizations
4. educational leaders / school administrators / principals / school heads
5. guidance counselors
6. after-school program directors
7. day care centers
8. camp directors
9. community leaders & organizations
10. educational consultants
11. corporations / business owners / educational businesses
12. marketers / sales respresentatives
13. persons of influence in your geographical area and/or on the internet.
Where can I access a record of all my referrals and matches?
You can use our Referral Invite Feature to invite students, parents and/or tutors to our service. Using this feature also enables you to keep a record of your referrals and your membership credits and/or extensions. Sign in to your tutor account to view the list of your referrals and matches.
|Referral Invite Feature|
How do I get credit for the tutorial match?
There are 4 ways you can receive credit:
Questions? Visit our Help Desk & Forums
- When your referral creates an account with Tutoring Match, he or she places your name in the "How did you hear about us?" field.
- When someone you invite via our Referral Invite Feature, signs up for our service, you are automatically given credit
- Call us with the tutor or parent / student's name. 800-775-4881
- Email us that person's name.