|Helping Customers Design & Implement Solutions |
SmartReflect, the photoelectric revolution from Baumer, allows for the most reliable object detection using the light barrier principle while eliminating the reflector as a weak spot.
watch the video >>>
|Numatics Adds EtherCAT to G3 Fieldbus Platform|
G3 now includes fastest fieldbus network on the market!
The G3 Series product line is an electronic fieldbus platform that allows easy assembly, commissions and access to connections. This completely modular system now includes EtherCAT interface allowing the G3 to interface to the fastest fieldbus network on the market!
EtherCAT is the fastest fieldbus network on the market that enables high performance architecture solutions. Its use of open standards and freedom of topology make it easy to implement, easy to use, and easy to maintain.
- EtherCAT (Ethernet for Control Automation Technology)
- Open Ethernet-based fieldbus standard utilizing IEEE 802.3 Ethernet components
- Utilizes off-the-shelf wiring: RJ45 connectors, CAT5 cables
- Real-time optimum Industrial Ethernet Protocol for controlling Servo, AC Drives and I/O.
About Numatics G3
All of the G3 electronic modules plug together, via mechanical clips, allowing easy assembly and field changes.
G3 electronics interfaces with Numatics generation 2000 Series, ISO 5599/2 and ISO 15407-2 Series valve lines.
Dorner Precision Technology for Conveyors
Solutions that are; Flexible, Easy to Select and Fast to Implement
Dorner has engineered precision belt and drive technology into the 2200 and 3200 Series conveyors. This offering is the ideal automation solution for product assembly, manufacturing, and packaging processes that require accurate alignment of time and distance.
Whether your application is using timing belt technology for a component of a larger system or a complete solution, this offering provides the flexibility needed. Dorner offers a simple yet versatile pallet attachment system, the widest width possible with one belt, the complete integration with servo motors and drives, and package performance specifications.
- Machine Integration
- Robotic Pick-n-Place
- Precision Indexing
- Accurate Part Positioning
- Timed Conveying
- Vision Inspection
more information >>>
|DE-STA-CO Automation Xpress
Rapid Delivery of Robohand and Camco Automation Products
We offer a full line of automation products to meet your application needs quickly.
For almost 100 years, DE-STA-CO has been delivering value. Now we deliver the DE-STA-CO quality and dependability value even faster with our Robohand and Camco Brand products.
Xpress Value Program
3-day shipments on our most popular products (North America ONLY)
It's Automatic! - No special ordering requirements
Large inventory of components for fast assembly
Supports 1000s of product configurations
Product offered include select models of...
- Electric Grippers
- Parallel Grippers
- 3 Jaw Grippers
- Angular Grippers
- Linear Slides
- Feed Escapements
- Rotary Actuators
- Tool Changers
- Rotary Indexers
more information >>>
|Yaskawa - Maximum Speed, Minimum Size Σ-Ⅴ Mini Servo Drives|
New Super Compact, Super Low Capacity Models
The Σ-Ⅴ Series lineup introduces the new super compact AC servomotor SGMMV (with models ranging from 3.3 W to 30 W) and the corresponding DC power input SGDV SERVOPACKs. These products use limited space effectively and help reduce device footprints. As small, high performance servo drives that can be powered by batteries, they can be used in clean room robots, automated guided vehicles (AGV) and other battery driven transportation systems.
- Extensive lineup of super compact, super small capacity products
- Two flange sizes (15 mm and 25 mm) are available
- Supports both 24 VDC and 48 VDC inputs, (25 mm type supports 200 VAC input and comes with a brake)
- High speed (rated speed 3000min-1 and maximum speed 6000 min-1) improves device takt time
- High resolution absolute value serial encoders
- Compact driver measures 30 mm W × 100 mm H (116 mm with attachment) × 80 mm D
- Supports DC power input
- Can be powered by batteries allow you to upgrade your clean room robots, automated guided vehicles (AGV) and other battery driven transportation systems
- New advanced autotuning allows users to quickly make optimal adjustments of their servo drives
- Command entry supports analog voltage, pulse train, MECHATROLINK-Ⅱ communications, and MECHATROLINK-Ⅲ communications
|Clayton Controls Welcomes New Application Engineer
We would like to welcome Minh to The Clayton Controls Engineering Support Team. Minh will be serving our customers in Northern California out of our Campbell office. We invite you to contact Minh: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Ventura Fair Grounds
This FREE half day event gives you the opportunity to see the latest in automation technologies first hand as they are on display and demonstrated by our event sponsors.
* Please note that not all products may be available in Northern California region, but we encourage you to inquire with us for more information