|Proportional Regulator Technology |
Introduction to our technically advanced proportional technology customizes regulator performance to fit your application requirements.
|One fieldbus network for complete machine control
What is EtherCAT?
- EtherCAT (Ethernet for Control Automation Technology)
- Open Ethernet-based fieldbus standard utilizing IEEE 802.3 Ethernet components
- Utilizes off-the-shelf wiring: RJ45 connectors, CAT5 cables
- Real-time optimum Industrial Ethernet Protocol for controlling Servo, AC Drives and I/O.
EtherCAT is the fastest fieldbus network on the market that enables high performance architecture solutions. Its use of open standards and freedom of topology make it easy to implement, easy to use, and easy to maintain.
Who Supports EtherCAT?
The EtherCat Technology group is the world's largest Industrial Ethernet organization with 1785 member companies, including:
learn more about EtherCAT >>>
|It's Here... EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP!
Tolomatic announces the release of EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP connectivity in the ACS drive EtherNet/IP Connectability and Modbus TCP Protocol. ACS stepper drive & controller is an extremely easy-to-use stepper drive & controller developed specifically to be used with electric actuators.
- Connectivity to Allen Bradley PLCs Infinite positioning
- Daisy chain multiple ACS drives together
- Easy-to-use and set
- Using Modbus TCP, connect to almost all other PLC and HMI devices (excluding Siemens)
High Force ERD20
The Tolomatic ERD20 Rod Actuator is the newest addition to the Electric Rod product line providing higher force capability at very economical prices.
- Forces to 500 lbs
- Strokes up to 24 inches
- Compatible with Your Motor
learn more >>>
|Cognex In-Sight Explorer 4.6
In-SightŪ Explorer 4.6 TestRun is a New Automatic Test, Optimization and Verification System for In-Sight Vision Applications. TestRun gives users increased confidence in the validity of their vision inspection results.
Now, users can ensure that program changes don't break other parameters by quickly checking against the "baseline" configuration. It also minimizes bad results by easily checking that the vision hardware is performing properly.
Download FREE trial software >>>
- Allows machine operators to easily and automatically test the vision system and verify that it is functioning correctly.
- Helps application designers demonstrate that the vision system meets the application criteria.
- Assist quality managers to identify "borderline" inspections and to refine pass/fail criteria.
Clayton Controls will be conducting 1-Day Machine Vision Seminars in Northern and Southern California locations.
In-Sight Explorer is Cognex's powerfully and fully integrated vision sensor software. The In-Sight software allows you to Connect, Configure, Emulate, Operate, Maintain, and Expand all from an integrated user environment.
Look for more information to come ...
* Please note that not all products may be available in Northern California region, but we encourage you to inquire with us for more information