Two days until the baby shower, wedding shower or graduation party, and you have no gift. You go online where the honored guest is registered and find out that everything on their registry has already been purchased or is over your budgeted price. You are now racing against the clock to find something suitable. Sound familiar? To help solve your dilemma, I have some great gift ideas for these occasions.
1. Deluxe baby keepsake kit on redenvelope.com for $59. It's a 4" x 6" photo frame with a place for handprints or footprints on both sides of the picture.
2. Baby's first year calendar keepsake found on partypail.com for $14. This beautifully presented memory book in calendar form lets you easily record an entire year of those memorable "firsts" along with places for pictures, family tree records and birth information.
3. Still not enough time to order anything unique online? Well, gift cards are great options. A little less impersonal but still gets the job done. It allows the parents-to-be to get exactly what they need instead of returning all the items that they didn't register for.
1. Personalized 5x7 picture frame, "Love Brought Us Together," found on personalizationmall.com for $25. This is a great keepsake and is shipped within one business day. This frame has gotten great reviews and looks really nice.
2. Petit Four Ring Box found on www.bhldn.com for $18. This darling, white ceramic box holds your ring when it isn't sparkling on your finger. This keepsake is definitely unique, and the bride to be will love it.
3. Glass swallow confection jars, also found at bhldn.com, are priced from $32-42 depending on height of the jars. These glass jars can serve many different purposes for the newly married couple and look great on the kitchen counter.
1. Fill a laundry basket with laundry soap, fabric softener or dryer sheets, roll of quarters and directions on how to separate your laundry. This is a perfect gift for the teen that is moving out or going to college.
2. Small suitcase found on amazon.com for $20: Benzi-Folding 20.09" carry-on suitcase in black. This suitcase folds up nicely to fit in the graduate's closet when not in use and great for the weekend trip home.
3. Gift card for renting a U-Haul truck or trailer. Moving expenses start to add up quickly, so why not help the process and alleviate some of the cost for the newly graduated student moving away to college.