Tomorrow is the "Positive Behavior Supports" Workshop presented by experts from the Sendan Center. We hope you can join us for this informative workshop.
|ASK THE ADVOCATE WORKSHOP:
POSITIVE BEHAVIOR SUPPORTS
Learn positive behavior supports and techniques you can use to prevent and reduce challenging behaviors and promote positive skill development.
* Functions of behavior
* Behavior management procedures
* Information on Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
* Examples of different programs used to address various challenges
Presenters are experts from the Sendan Center in Bellingham:
* Sara White, PhD, BCBA-D, Child Psychologist, Behavior Analyst
* Ashley Ruggles, MS, CC, Therapist
6:30-8:30pm, Tuesday, March 27
The Arc's Dan Godwin Community Center
2602 McLeod Road, Bellingham
The Arc will also host a Coffee & Connections on Friday, March 30th from 10am-1pm. This is a "drop in" opportunity for you to stop by and receive additional support and information. All are welcome.