|The baby's crib (left) is unique. On display at the Museum of Circassian Culture, the infant bed has a hole in the bottom and two straps to swaddle the infant.
Did you know?
To arrange your visit and guided tour of a Circassian village in the Galilee, contact Drive-Israel.com
- Circassians, serving as warriors under the Ottoman Empire, came to the Holyland in the 1870s at the behest of the Turkish sultan.
- Circassians are fluent in Arabic, Hebrew, English and Circassian.
- Approximately 3000 Circassians live in Israel and are citizens.
- Circassians serve in the Israel Armed Forces.
- Tourists and visitors are welcome in Circassian villages.
Relax in a boutique spa hotel located in a pine forest. Reminiscent of a Tuscan manor, this adults-only 26-suite hotel is well-located for exploring the Galilee as well as indulging in spa treatments.
Contact the friendly & knowledgeable team at Drive-Israel.com to include that extra dimension in your trip the next time you visit Israel.
|Shalom from Israel, Judy