TADE First Annual Rescue Campaign
Matching CDs August 16 - 23
Dear Dog's Ear Friends,
We love our dogs. We love our canine households. And we REALLY love the people who share their homes, time, and hearts to run rescue organizations. These groups are chronically overbooked, understaffed, and seriously under- financed. And so many of them come to Through a Dog's Ear for donations of music for their facilities and to be sent home with adopted dogs.
TADE has donated thousands of CDs to shelters and rescues, but we can no longer keep up with the demand. Will you help us?
The TADE community has proven to be loving and generous. Here is a way that you can support canine rescues: for every CD you buy at ThroughADogsEar.com, we will match and send to the rescues on our waiting list.
We have a goal. We'd like to raise 250 CDs during these next seven days. Can you step up and help these worthy rescue orgs? (Think: Dog play date gifties or early holiday purchases.)
We thank you ... as do the homeless dogs, and the people who rescue these dogs around the world.
Co-Founder, Through a Dog's Ear
- Matching campaign applies to ThroughADogsEar.com sales between 8/16-23.
- Matching applies to retail CD sales only.
- Not applicable to wholesale, downloads, or the Canine Noise Phobia series.
- All bundles apply to Match Campaign (e.g., the 5-CD Dog's Ear Library will be matched by 5 donated CDs, etc.)
- Rescues will be supplied with Music to Calm your Canine Companion, Vols. 2-3.