Personal Energy and Your Crystal Ball
Charging and maintaining the energy of your crystal ball can significantly enhance the scrying experience. There are many ways to charge crystals. Frequently, the methods that are most personal can be the most effective. Some of these personal techniques of charging a sphere include the use of hands, the use of eyes, and the use of breath. These very personal channels of energy create an affinity between you and your crystal. This connection is a powerful tool in developing your own seership.
Using Your Breath to Energize your Crystal Ball
Your breath is one of the most immediate and powerful connection you have to your energy and life force. We are going to explore how to use the breath the Energize your crystal ball.
1. Take your crystal ball and hold it with both hands at about chest level.
2. Take three deep breaths, close your eyes and relax.
3. Focus on the movements of your body as you breath. Allow this awareness to extend to your hands. As you continue to focus, be aware that your hands and crystal are synchronizing with your breath. Soon it will feel as if Crystal itself is breathing.
4. Take a few minutes to breath deeply. Be very aware of your intentions for your crystal.
5. Now as you breath out, visualize your crystal ball receiving and taking in your breath as you breath out. As you inhale, visualize the air as coming from your crystal. (For an even deeper connection, you can use the Personal Energy Breathing Exercise described below during this step.)
6. Repeat this breathing cycle seven times. Allowing the air to cycle back and forth from you to your crystal.
7. To conclude, fill your lungs completely and hold for a count of three, and exhale and open your eyes.
This exercise can be used independently to charge your crystal or as an opening for any scrying session. If you wish to use this as an opening for a scrying session, then you can use step 4 and 5 to focus on some specific goal or question.
Personal Energy Breathing Exercise
This is a breathing exercise that both increases and focuses your personal energy. It can be used as independently or with your crystal gazing to enhance your personal Energy.
This exercise breaks the breath cycle into three parts. All breathing is done through the nose.
1. Take a quick, brief breath in and and pause. This is sharp "sniff" in that is held briefly.
2. Then continue to inhale more slowly filling the lungs. As the lungs are filled, pause for a single beat.
3. Exhale comfortably. Allowing your diaphragm to completely relax.
With a bit of practice, you will find your focus and energy will increase with the use of this simple yet powerful technique.