|Energizing Your Crystal|As you develop your seership, you will likely notice that you relate to different crystal balls in various ways. Some crystals will seem more responsive or powerful to you, while some will always retain a mysterious or distant aura. Your personal relationship to your crystals is something that you can cultivate by energizing them and imbuing them with your personal magnetism.
You can charge each of your crystals with a different form of energy if you wish. Those who work with crystals of various colors, such as green for money or aqua for healing, often comment that the process of energizing the stones can feel quite different from one stone to the next, even when they are all given simillar forms of energy.
Energizing a crystal ball is a process of investing energy. The kind of energy that you invest can be as specific as you need. You can charge a crystal ball with mental, spiritual, and emotional energy. For example, if you want to do relationship work with your crystal, you would want to charge it with emotional, loving energy. If you want to do healing work, you would charge your crystal with curative, soothing, and restorative energy. Here, we will look at a strong yet simple method of energizing your crystal for general, all-purpose work.
1. Seat yourself comfortably, holding your crystal ball with both hands. This does not have to be a gazing position.
2. Gently focus on your crystal.
3. Become aware of your heartbeat.
4. Allow yourself to visualize or imagine a warm, glowing light around your heart.
5. Now the light will travel down your dominant arm and hand and pass through the crystal, continuing up the other hand and arm, back to your heart.
6. Allow this circuit to continue to pass around and through the crystal.
7. Finish by visualizing the light stopping in the crystal and staying there.
It does not take much time each day to do this work. Two to five minutes is all that is needed. It is important, however, to perform the charging for a minimum of three days in a row. You can perform it for as many days in a row as you find comfortable, as long as you are performing the work with active energy. If you feel the exercise become tiring, then take some time off from charging to regain your momentum.
By energizing your stone, you will develop a powerful and consistent tool that is ready to use for all of your crystal work.
Praying with the
Crystal Silence League
A Vision Coming to LifeThe Crystal Silence League was founded with a vision of offering spiritual service to those in need. Our Prayer Wall has been been up for less than three months. In that time, the Crystal Silence League has served almost 900 prayers from people from all over the world. We have received many emails offering thanks for prayers being answered. It is our pleasure to serve.
Manifesting Personal Energy
There are many things in life that drain our personal energy. Everything from relationships to finances can take a toll. At times, it can be a challenge just to maintain personal strength. The following exercise is an easy and quick way to manifest dynamic personal power. If your crystal ball was previously energized, using the method outlined above, you can actually draw upon it, as from a battery, to give yourself a boost of power or courage when needed.
Manifesting Personal Energy
You need to set aside just five minutes for this entire exercise.
1. Sit comfortably with your sphere in gazing position.
2. Allow your mind to clear as you gaze into the sphere
3. Breathing as you gaze:
Inhale on a count of four.
Hold the breath in on a count of two.
Exhale on a count of four.
Hold out on a count of two before inhaling again.
You will maintain this breathing rhythm for the whole exercise. (It becomes second nature with just a little practice.)
4. Once you have found a comfortable rhythm with your breathing, visualize or imagine a white glow of energy in the center of the sphere.
5. Now see that glow of energy begin to radiate out of from the crystal towards you. See it shine out, reaching from your feet to your head, covering and enveloping your whole body.
6. Maintain this for no more than five minutes. Three minutes is optimum.
7. When you are done, immediately stand up and "shake out" your body. Vigorously shake your arms and legs to stimulate energy flow.
This quick method of building personal energy is perfect for those who have busy schedules and are looking for an easy crystal routine.
This exercise is just one of the many techniques explained in a forthcoming book on crystal gazing, brought to you by the Crystal Silence League.
"I want to thank all those Crystal Silence League members who prayed for me at their website. Let them know that my prayer has been answered and may they receive many blessings. "
M. Ochoa, Illinois
If you have an experience or discovery that you would like to share, send a message to the newsletter editor, Br. Jeffrey Vanderson.