Please Join Us!
ICE PACK Emergency Preparedness Systems (a subsidiary of Ashbury International Group, Inc.) will be presenting an Emergency Preparedness Equipment Technology Briefing entitled Drinking Water for Disaster Recovery: Potable Water for Individuals thru "Whole of Community" on Thursday, September 29, 2011. This briefing and associated water purification demonstrations will be held at the Ashbury International Group, Inc. facility in Ruckersville, Virginia. Registration is required for this event.
We will be pleased to host Mr. Rick Arnold, Product Development Manager for McNett Corporation and consultant to McNett's subsidiary Aquamira Technologies Incorporated, an emergency water solutions company. Mr. Arnold is a retired Chief MSgt USAF Pentagon Air Staff Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape (SERE) Manager. Click here for his complete biography.
Rick Arnold will be joined by Mr. Dan Ward of Hydration Technologies, Inc. Mr. Charles Schooley, President of Aqua Blox LLC, an emergency drinking water solutions company, has also been invited to participate in this event as a guest speaker.
Technical Briefing Content & Activities
Topics and associated demonstrations will include:
- Water's vital relationship to human physiology
- Dangers of dehydration
- Health risks of contaminated water
- Waterborne diseases, pathogens, creatures & critters
- Provisioning individual, family, group & communities with emergency water supplies
- Extended shelf-life, prepackaged water manufactured using high- temperature pasteurization technology
- Micro-filtration technologies
- Chemical water treatment options
- Forward osmosis technologies
- Emergency water filtration & treatment equipment technology demonstrations & taste tests!
Can't make it.