| Where in the World is Dr. Klaus?
- October 5: Inauguration of President Paul Alexander at Trinity Bible College, Ellendale, North Dakota
- October 21: Speaking at 360Church in Berkeley, California
- October 29-30: Board of Directors meeting with Fund for Theological Education, Atlanta, Georgia
- October 31: AGTS Board of Directors meeting, Springfield, Missouri
| Consolidation Prayer Walk
- Monday, October 8, at
- Meet at Central Bible College Chapel
Fall Study Week
- Set aside October 22-26 to
catch up on reading and to write papers.
Attention Fall Graduates
- Monday, November 19
- Comprehensive examination date
- Analytical reflections paper deadline
Free Writing Tool
- "Grammarly" will improve your writing and enable better grades!
- AGTS has purchased a license to use this online program for checking the quality of writing--including grammar, style, and plagiarism.
- We are providing this service free of charge to all students and faculty.
- Instructions for use are available on the Student Portal.
Spring 2013 Practicums
- Students must apply and register for class credit BEFORE doing a practicum; credit will not be given for individuals requesting credit after completing a practicum.
- Pick up practicum forms from Randy Walls or Taurina Smith, or if a counseling practicum, from Jami Pool.
- October 8-12: Schedule appointment with practicum professor.
- Counseling practicum applicants must complete the required application and present proof of malpractice insurance before approval.
Back to top
- Mark your calendars.
- Registration for the 2013 spring semester is scheduled for the week of November
- Information will be available soon on the website & student portal.
Register to Graduate in May 2013
- If you plan to complete all degree requirements between now and August 2013, please register to graduate.
- Return completed application to Registrar's Office.
- The Registrar's Office routinely sends messages via email.
- To ensure you don't miss important notices or announcements, be sure to notify the Registrar's Office if your email address changes.
- Please see the Student Handbook for guidelines related to privacy of student records.
Business Office News
Deferred Payment Schedule
- Second deferred payment date is
- Payments must be received on or before this date to avoid a $25 monthly late fee.
- Scholarships and tuition discounts for the fall posted to student accounts in September. Please review your next billing statement carefully.
- If you are expecting an award for the fall and it does not appear on your statement or if the amount shown seems incorrect, please contact the Business Office as soon as possible.
Spring Scholarship Applications
- Scholarship applications for the 2013 spring semester are available in the Business Office.
- Deadline: 4:30 p.m., Friday, October 19
- Award notifications will be sent out by November 19.
| Financial Aid News |
Federal Direct Student Loans
- If you have questions regarding Financial Aid, please drop by Flo Byerly's office, contact her at 268-1028, or send her an email.
Back to top
|Library News |
Fall Library Hours
- 10:00 a.m.-6 p.m.
Back to top
- October 18: Mario Guerreiro will be at Southwestern Assemblies of God University, Waxahachie, Texas
Back to top
"Community Psychology as Socio-Missional Entrepreneurship." Journal of Psychology and Christianity. Vol. 31 (1): 66-70.
September 12: Spoke in the Wednesday evening service at Central Assembly, Springfield, Missouri
September 29: Will conduct an orientation and training for local churches involved in the Kern Discipleship Initiative, Springfield, Missouri
October 21: Will speak at the Springfield Chinese Church, Springfield, Missouri
September 18: Addressed an "AIDS and the Church" workshop of the National Leadership Conference of the Apostolic Faith Mission in South Africa via Skype. Delegates received a copy of his book and he answered questions from the floor.
October 2-3: Will speak for the Kern Foundation's Pastoral Network Roundtable
October 12-16: Will speak at Cornerstone Assemblies of God in Richmond, Virginia
October 7: Preaching at Bethel Assembly of God Mission's Convention, Rock Island, Illinois
October 14: Preaching Mission's Convention at First Assembly of God, Jacksonville, Florida
October 21: Preaching Mission's Convention at Glad Tidings Assembly of God, Omaha, Nebraska
October 20-26: My wife and I will travel to Nicaragua with a team led by Pastor Bill Parks (AGTS alum). I will be teaching seminars on hermeneutics at the Bible College in Managua and at a Pastor's Retreat. We will also take part in some humanitarian-benevolence work while there.