Third Hogan Lecturship
Where in the World is Dr. Klaus?
- November 4-6--ATS Financial Sustainability Project, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- November 13--Board Meeting at Doulos Ministries, New Haven Connecticut
- November 14--Preach at Harvest AG, Greenwich, Connecticut
Last Reminder for Fall Graduates
- Monday, November 1--comprehensive examination date and dealine for analytical reflections paper.
- November 1-5
- Check email for details.
- Schedule appointment with advisor beginning October 28
- Graduates should register early to ensure enrollment.
- If you plan to complete all your degree requirements between now and August 2011, please register to graduate by printing off the application.
- Return completed application to the Registrar's Office.
Student Portal Reminder
- Your academic schedule, degree audit, and grades may be viewed from the Student Portal.
Back to top
|Business Office News
Deferred Payment Schedule
The third deferred payment date is November 15.
- In order to avoid late charges, payments must be made on or before that date.
- Please make sure your student account is up-to-date by the end of the fall semester.
- Students whose accounts are not paid in full will not be permitted to enroll for any subsequent semesters until their outstanding balance has been paid in full.
Thanksgiving Weekend Building Hours
Regular hours will resume Monday, November 29.
|Student Life News |
Thanksgiving Library Hours
- The library hours over the extended Thanksgiving weekend will be as follows:
Wed., Nov. 24 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Thurs., Nov. 25 Closed
Fri.-Sat., Nov. 26-27 10:00 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sun., Nov. 28 Closed
September 25-28--Discussed opening a Center at Mattersey Hall, British AG College, Retford, United Kingdom
September 29-October 2--Traveled to Istanbul, Turkey to conduct a seminar, "The Leader as Learner" for workers in Eurasia
October 14-25--will attend the Lausanne Conference in Cape Town, South Africa
October 26-November 3--will travel to Islamabad and Peshawar, Pakistan to meet with Pakistan AG leaders
November 11-13--Speaking to the Chi Alpha Chapter at Sam Houstan State University in Texas
August 20--Attended the Minnesota Discipleship Conference: The Power of Relationships
August 22--Spoke at the Sunday morning services at Willmar AG
August 31-September 3--Taught "Disciple-Making Ministry for AGTS Church Life Resources Cohort, Orlando, Florida
September 29-October 1--Conversations '10 (Women in Ministry Conference), Dallas Texas
October 17-24--Was a delegate and speaker at Lausanne III: Global Congress on Evangelism, Cape Town, South Africa
October 25-27--will attend the Alliance 2.29 Meeting (Lausanne Women's Special Interest Group)
October 15-18--was the keynote speaker and facilitator, Leadership Retreat at Sunnyvale, California, and preached at New Hope International Church
November 11-15--will teach leaders in Belize, sponsored by Northplace Church in Sachse, Texas
Warren and Annette Newberry
September 15 and 22--Warren preached at Maranatha Village services
October 20-22--will serve as consultants to assist Dr. Stephen K. Gyermeh (AGTS alum, MA, 2001), pastor of Church of the Living God in Hyattsville, Maryland, in establishing a church-based Bible school for his multiple congregations. His organization has nine congregations throughout the U. S. Dr. Ebby Anyamba Hawood (AGTS alumna, M.Div. 2003) is the church missions director.
October 24--Warren will preach at Dr. Gyermeh's church on Sunday morning
October 2-9--Taught an anthropology course at Cincel in San Jose, Costa Rica
October 12-23--will attend the Laussane Congress, Cape Town, South Africa
October 24-29--Will attend a meeting of Latin American AG Executives, Orlando Florida
September 23-25--She and her husband, Raymond, along with Dr. Johan Mostert, led a group fo 20 students and alumni attending the American Association of Christian Counselors National Conference in Branson, Missouri
November 17-19--will attend the Evangelical Theological Society meetings in Atlanta, Georgia