1991 - 2011
Celebrating 20 years in business!
Without a long speech (the King's or otherwise), I'd like to thank my producers, my cast & crew, and my Social [and Business and Professional] Network....
In the late 1980s after repeated requests from friends and neighbors, I started taking on design projects in NYC while still a student at Parsons School of Design. I soon noticed I had a business without really intending to start one. In 1991 I made it official with the appropriate paperwork. After moving to Montclair in 1992, my part-time business soon became full-time.
With deep gratitude to
- all my clients past and present for your confidence & trust in me and for giving me the opportunity to work with you
- to my team of contractors, suppliers & vendors for making each project fun and successful
- to my mentors and coaches who teach by example with encouragement and support
- to my friends and family who continue to be interested in my work
- and to Doug Hall who supported me through design school allowing me to change careers and follow my passion, and Evan Hall who didn't complain when Mom had to work late sometimes.