|His Bathroom - Before and After |
project of the month
Replacing most of the shower wall with glass greatly improved this bath. Notice the dual flush water saving Toto toilet. To read & see more (including recessed shower niches and vanity with medicine cabinets), click here.
Whenever I'm out, I take my camera with me so I can document and capture cool stuff as I come across it. Often I don't know how the image or idea will transform into a design, but I file it away for future reference. Here's a charming and whimsical front entrance that I love, spotted while driving around in Maplewood, NJ.
| Mindful Living & Green Design --|
Are you all on board with this? I came to this kind of late. I always recycled all the many extra sheets of paper that came with the bills, and the return envelope because I use online bill pay. But this is even better!
Every one of my service providers is using paperless billing now. I signed up online with each company's website and they send a monthly email bill. I only print the 1 page with payment confirmation. So easy. Yay!
- Quick, easy & secure way to receive, view & pay bills
- Reducing carbon footprint & paper clutter
- Convenient online access to account & billing info
Challenges (not enough to dissuade me):
- Needing to remember a gazillion passwords
- Creating a system to keep track of electronic bills & payments
- Potential email delivery failure