News from League Marketing Group
As we turn the page on another year and embark on what will be known as one of the most challenging years of the tourism industry, I think how fortunate we all are to have "love" in our hearts for discovering new places near and far, exploration of different cultures and culinary specialties, and for being the adventurous ones to extend our hands when meeting the people of the world. I believe the best times in life encompass "experiences," so I'm hopeful that by sharing these amazing promotions, packages and updates on our LMG properties that you will see many places where your clients can make many lifetime memories.
First I want to congratulate Big Sur's Post Ranch Inn on being ranked #6 in the "Best for Romance - United States" category in TripAdvisor's 2009 Travelers' Choice Awards. Post Ranch Inn is a member of the Signature Travel Network.
Kudos are also in order for The Inn at Loreto Bay, who has earned Silver status under the prestigious and globally recognized benchmarking program, Green Globe. To achieve
Silver status, the Inn has implemented an integrated environmental and
social policy and is committed to benchmarking its energy and water
consumption, total waste production and community involvement.
During the certification process, the Inn at Loreto Bay earned "best
practice" results in energy consumption, water
saving, waste diverted from landfill, waste recycling, community
commitment, paper products, cleaning products and pesticides. For more about The Inn at Loreto Bay's commitment to environmentally friendly practices, click here.
Inn at Loreto Bay is a proud member of the Ensemble Travel Group.
Laucala Island, Fiji, Joins League Marketing Group Portfolio
I am very proud to welcome Laucala Island to the League Marketing Group family. Pronounced "lau-tha-la", Laucala is an ultra-exlcusive, 25-villa private island hideaway just northeast of the island of Taveuni. Ideal for clients looking for uber luxury and seclusion. For details (and a mouth-watering video) please visit the web site: www.laucala.com.
Two of our premier guest ranch properties, C Lazy U and Alisal Guest Ranch, have some open dates in 2009 and are PERFECT for small corporate retreats, reunions and family getaways. Contact Beth Bohn at LMG for more info.
Be sure to check out C Lazy U on "The Price is Right" on CBS, Wednesday, February 25. We're not really sure who is the best Ambassador for C Lazy U - Brian Gardner (the avuncular GM), or the famous Petey. Have a look at this picture from the Luxury Travel Expo and you be the judge!
C Lazy U is a proud member of Ensemble Travel Group.
Two Exciting New Packages from Alisal Guest Ranch
Winter Wine and Roses
Available February 1 - March 31, 2009
$1250 per couple
- Studio accommodations for two nights and three
- Welcome basket with fresh fruit, cheese and
- Breakfast and dinner daily, including wine with
- Gourmet picnic pasket for two
- Turndown amenities
- Roses upon arrival
- Unlimited horseback riding, golf, tennis, fishing
and use of the fitness center
- Taxes and service charges
Outback at Alisal
Enjoy Western style with a taste of Down Under
September 17-20, 2009
$2495 per couple, including taxes and
Guests will be eligible to win a trip for two to the Great Australian Outback Cattle Drive in August 2010 ($8000 value).
- Studio accommodations for three nights, four
- All meals, including a Gourmet Lakeside lunch,
special winer dinner with Australian celebrity chef, Australian wine and beer
tasting, Australian vs. American BBQ, breakfast horseback ride
- Special screening of "Australia" the move under the
- Unlimited recretaional activities including golf,
fishing and horseback riding
- A chance to win a trip for two to the "Great
Australian Outback Cattle Drive" in August 2010
- ...and much more!
Additional person and suite rates are available
Hawaiian Airlines and Honua Kai Resort and Spa have teamed up for this promotion at Maui's newest luxury resort. Your clients can earn 100,000HawaiianMiles and get a discount of 15% of regular room rates for stays throughought 2009. Must be booked by May 31, 2009 and minimum stays apply in different room categories.
Earn 100,000 HawaiianMiles for Stays at Honua Kai Resort and Spa
What's New at Hualalai Villas and Homes
- In June, the newly-renovated Hualalai Sports Club & Spa and Beach Tree Restaurant and Bar will be completed. Both will be brand new and offer stunning experiences for guests. The Spa's new theme of incorporating ancient Hawaiian healing rituals into its treatments promises to raise the bar on spa experiences.
- The Alaka'i Nalu ocean activities programming has been dramatically expanded to include a variety of ocean pursuits across Hualalai Resort and Kona Village Resort shorelines.
- New retail space has been completed with exciting new products and exclusives.
Remember that guests of Hualalai Villas and Homes have resort charging privileges and access to the services and amenities of the AAA Five-Diamond Four Seasons Resort Hualalai.
|New Amenities at Le Meridien Resorts French Polynesia
Guests of Le Meridien Tahiti can now enjoy new Le Meridien beds, flat screen TVs and wireless Internet connection in all of the guest rooms. Le Meridien Bora Bora has also introduced flat screen TVs and wireless in its bungalows.
Le Meridien Tahiti
Le Meridien Bora Bora
Fam NewsContact LMG for more details, agent participation criteria
and related fees. An invitation to travel agents from Ko'Olina Beach Resort
Aloha! We invite you to visit us at Ko'Olina Beach Resort. You'll enjoy elegant accommodations just steps from the beach, as well as the amenities of our exclusive vacation community. Enjoy our state-of-the-art fitness cneter, complete with steam rooms, saunas and a massage therapy room; participate in a wide array of classes, including Pilates, Yoga or Total Body Fitness; or, just relax the day away at the lagoon pool or spas. We also offer regular activities, such as Koi feeding, ukelele lessons, lei making and even hula lessons. Last, but not least, our luxury two-and three-bedroom villas, equipped with full kitchens designed by renowned Master Chef Roy Yamaguchi, are sure to impress. Ko'Olina, "place of joy," offers a marina, championship golf course and world-class dining as well. All this and more, just 20 miles from downtown Honolulu, on the sunniest side of Oahua.
We are happy to offer a special agent educational rate of $199.
Packages, Promos and
We also have exciting news going on at other LMG resorts that are offering
great promos, renovations, and agent rates. Right now we have promos with the
Thank you all for your support of our LMG properties. Please do
contact us whenever we can be of personal assistance to you or your clients.
- Alisal Guest Ranch - Cycling
Adventure Packages from $250 per night in February 2009; Winter Wine and Roses @ $1250 per couple through March 31, 2009; Outback at Alisal at $2495 per couple Sep. 17-20, 2009.
- Bettoja Hotels - Winter Packages with dinner included and advance booking discounts at 3- and 4- star hotels in Rome and Florence.
- C Lazy U Ranch - Group space available during various weeks through spring and summer - contact Beth Bohn at LMG for more information.
- Honua Kai Resort & Spa, Maui (Opening Feb. 2009) Introductory rate of $195 +
tax for lowest room category; 50% discount from other categories.
Commissionable at 10%.
- Inn @ Loreto Bay, Baja- Travel
agent rate of $59, plus taxes. Discover Loreto Bay/Inn Accommodations:
Stay 4, pay 3, free unlimited golf, 50% spa discount, $100 resort credit
and more. Extended through April 30, 2009.
- Ko'Olina Beach Resort, Oahu -
Stay 7/Pay 5 and "VIP" Packages including r/t limousine
transfers with lei greeting, $200 dining credit at Roy's and choice of 2
rounds of golf or 2 massages. Valid 1/1/09 - 12/23/09. Travel agent rate of $199/night. Room nights commissionable at 15%.
- Le Meridien Tahiti and Bora Bora -Tahiti Tantalizer
LMT 4th nt free, LMBB 5th nt free
- Loews Coronado Bay (Member Ensemble Travel Group) - "Winter As You Wish" - F&B credit for various lengths of stay with maximum $500 for 7 days. Valid through April 12, 2009.
- Big Sur's Post Ranch Ranch Inn is
offering a new Stay and Dine Escape, in all room categories,
and includes a discounted room rate and Sierra Mar's four course prix-fixe
dinner for two. Valid through April 30, 2009. www.postranchinn.com
Evelyn St. Germain
League Marketing Group
P. O. Box 2319
Manhattan Beach, CA 90267-2319