Stolen Mail
Hints from the Postal Service
Holiday Decorating Committee
Sales Tax Letter
Remove Yard Signs
Coyotes!
Board Members
Stolen Mail
This has been a busy week for thieves!  Wednesday and Thursday there was a white male with a dark beard spotted in a gold, 4 door, Audi or VW style car going through mail boxes.  Several houses had mail stolen or packages stolen off of their front porches.

Please be on the look out for suspicious activity.  Unfortunately, nobody was able to collect a license plate.  Without additional information, we are unable to identify the suspect.
Hints from the US Post Office
Follow these steps to Protect Your Mail
  • Use the letter slots at your post office to mail letters, or give them to a letter carrier.

  • Pick up your mail promptly after delivery. Don't leave it in your mailbox overnight.

  • Don't send cash in the mail.

  • Ask your bank for "secure" checks that can't be altered.

  • Tell your post office when you'll be out of town, so they can hold your mail until you return.

Report all mail theft to a Postal Inspector.

Call 877-876-2455.

 Click Here to Link to US Postal Website!

We are still looking for a couple of volunteers to help the Bayonne Board plan the 2011 Holiday decorations at the entrance to our subdivision.  This will be a fun task, and a great way to get to know a few new neighbors.  To volunteer please contact any of the board members listed below.

Letter from Lance Hines - Subject...New Sales Tax