|#1 Practical, top notch classroom instruction from experienced NPDES seasoned professionals who understand the construction industry in Georgia.
WE DON'T JUST READ THE POWERPOINT SLIDES, our classrooms are interactive!
BONUS PACKAGE (until March 30th, 2009) when you register and complete one of our certification/recertification courses, you will receive:
- FREE Course Manual (NPDES Training Institute Manual)
- FREE Field Manual ($19.95 value) for Erosion and Sediment Control
- FREE ENTRY into our quarterly Striper Bass Fishing Trip
- Half Price off ($25 Value) - NPDES Site Inspection Manual
CLICK HERE to DOWNLOAD your Course Schedule!
Our customized RECERTIFICATION Courses
- State Waters and buffer determinations
- New Plan Review Checklist
- New NOI
- New NPDES General Permit
- New 303(d) list of Impaired Stream Segments and how to address them on the NOI
- New Model Ordinance for LIAs
PLUS - Ongoing updates to GESAs Local Enforcement requirements.
We offer GROUP DISCOUNTS, and specialize on helping individuals set up their sites to keep out of trouble with LIAs and the EPD!
Call us at 678-469-5120 or
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Metro Water District has released the following plans for public review and comment:
Comments will be accepted from December 15, 2008 - January 31, 2009 via:
Mail: Metro Water District, Attn: Draft Plans, 40 Courtland St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
DESIGN PROFESSIONALS & PLAN REVIEWERS
Did you know that Alternative BMPs are now allowed on ES&PC Plans?
Required Documentation for Alternative BMPs:
1. One page summary detailing why the alternative BMP is equivalent or superior to the conventional BMPs found
in the "Manual for Erosion and Sedimentation Control in Georgia".
2. Documented side by side testing (alternative BMP vs. conventional BMP) using the appropriate design
requirements and specifications contained in the Manual.
3. Proof that the alternative BMP was previously installed and worked under conditions comparable to the
environmental conditions of the proposed site. This can be documented with photographs.
4. All specifications including the design requirements and the procedures for proper installation and maintenance.
All forms of documentation must be signed and certified by the Design Professional who is preparing the ES&PC Plan
and must includes the Design Professional's seal and GSWCC Design Professional certification.
What if a LIA with MOA wants to deny an alternative BMP?
Answer: The LIA with the MOA must forward the ES&PC Plan with the required alternative BMP documentation to the GSWCC (Urban Program).
Click here for a copy of the Guidance Document