Below is a summary of ATG's January 2010 highlights for AT&T.
ATG is a 7 year member of AT&T's Business Alliance Channel. When appropriate, where ATG sells either an AT&T certified LOB application or non-stocked device, ATG can be utilized as a co-sell partner which allows you to get full credit for the activation, and for it to count as an In-Channel activation.
Some of the highlights of January's promotions include;
- ATG is extending their MIFI killer promotion through 3/31/10. Competing against MiFi from Verizon ? ATG is providing a free Cradlepoint PHS 300 router as an alternative
- ATG is providing a free cradlepoint PHS300 router for clients who will be getting Smartphones with Tethering. This includes Windows Mobile Devices and BlackBerrys. This will enable your Smartphone users, who have tethering, to set up their own personal hotspot.
- NO Charge BES Server Key - This offer represents a substantial costs savings for your customers looking to deploy their BlackBerry solution to more employees plus provides them with the latest features available in BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0
- ATG can provide discounted in-building repeaters when the client is also getting new lines.
- Help your clients address In-Building coverage problems with the Digital Signal Repeater Solution from CSI.
- We've established Promotional Pricing on The Tellular Wi-Path™ SX7T GSM Premise Access Transport Hub -PROMOTIONAL PRICING $495!!
Give me a call directly to better understand any of our January solutions.
ATG's MiFi Killer Promotion - 3G Personal WiFi Hotspot Free with Activation
EASY TO USE
The CradlePoint PHS300 Personal WiFi Hotspot is a true plug-n-play solution that creates a powerful WiFi network almost anywhere*. Simply connect up to 16 WiFi enabled devices by plugging in your USB mobile broadband data modem and turning on the PHS300.
COMPACT AND PORTABLE
Our most portable wireless router, the CradlePoint PHS300 comes standard with a fully rechargeable Li-Ion battery providing hours of access even when no power outlets are in sight.
This router has many advantages over the MiFi from Sprint and Verizon - ask us for a detailed analysis.
Click Link for ATG CradlePoint PHS300 Pricing and Data Sheet
- Quad band GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- Tri-band UMTS/ HSDPA frequencies: 850/1900/2100
- RJ-11 interface with dialtone generation
- Group 3 analog fax
- Circuit switched data
- Superior voice quality
- Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Easy installation
- 7 LEDs for signal strength, power, message alert and call status
- Connects multiple devices
- Access to the internet and e-mail
- Rapid deployment of wireless dialtone services
- Practical solution for business continuity or residential
- Remote site communications
- Industrial/Utility/Media/Transportation communications applications
No Charge BlackBerry Enterprise Server trade up key!
Until February 28, 2010 your current BlackBerry Professional Software or Small Business Edition BlackBerry Enterprise Server customers qualify for a free BlackBerry® Enterprise Server trade-up key with the purchase of an Advantage Level Technical Support Services contract. This offer represents a substantial costs savings for your customers looking to deploy their BlackBerry solution to more employees plus provides them with the latest features available in BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0.
ATG has recently signed a partnership agreement with Cellular Specialities for their Digital Signal Repaters. This product has been certified by AT&T's In-Building Team.
The DSP85 utilizes Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology to achieve the highest level of performance and flexibility available today. This product offers major benefits over traditional repeaters including unlimited spectrum agility, sharp filtering, and state of the art monitoring and control
If your customer will be getting new activations and needs a repeater ATG can help. Call for more information.
2. Gives users the added power to customize their any app from the store
The first mobile app store in the market that :
1. Is primarily focused on business applications
3. Will support the broadest number of handsets of any app store including Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Windows PC.
Click for PDF Info!
|ATG has moved our Buyback program to the WEB. We have built a customized website (www.lifecyclewireless.com) where you or your clients can get a buyback quote for your old devices.
The pricing on this website assumes that ATG's role will be to simply "buyback" the legacy equipment. If we are also providing a line of business solution and participating as a co-sell partner ask us about a special promo code that your clients can use to enhance their buyback amounts.
We buy old wireless devices including: Cell Phones, PDAs, Blackberrys, Netbooks and Aircards. We accept phones from all major US carriers including Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint/Nextel, and T-Mobile operating on GSM or CDMA technologies.