We've been extremely busy this year adding an incredible number of new products since the first of the year.
We're always on the hunt for unique items for our site that allow making Biodiesel even easier and more enjoyable and we think we have some real winners!
Check out our latest crop of new items below!Thermometers - Long Stem & Pocket Varieties
This ultra cool 12" long turkey fryer style thermometer is great for checking the temperature when a long reach is necessary. Ideal for making soap from Biodiesel glycerin with, it allows for a nice, long reach deep down inside a pan. It also has a handy clip and protective sheath. Click here to learn more
a pocket thermometer? This handy little thermometer features a 5" probe, a protective sheath, and a dial that reads from 0 to 220 F.
The probe is made from stainless steel and the dial is encased in an easy to read enclosure. Available in a single, double, or five pack at a great price! Learn more here!Glass Pipettes, Pipette Pumps & Pipette Stands
We now offer glass pipettes in 3 convenient sizes. 1 mL, 10 mL, and 25 mL.
The 1 mL are marked in 0.01 mL increments, 10 mL in 0.1 mL increments, and the 25 mL in 0.2 mL increments. Available in various quantities and with or without pipette pumps.Check them out today!
Need a replacement pipette pump or a separate pump for each pipette you're using?
Then check out our new chemically resistant pipette pumps. They fit our poly & glass pipettes and do an outstanding job of accurately measuring with a pipette. Available in a 2 mL (fits 1 mL pipettes, a 10 mL (fits 10 mL & 2 mL pipettes), and a 25 mL (fits 25 mL & 10 mL pipettes). They can be purchased with a set of pipettes or individually. Read more about these pumps here!
Introducing a great way to store your pipettes with our new pipette stand! The stand can lay on it's side to hold 6 pipettes, or standing upright can hold a full 12 pipettes. Handles 1 mL, 5 mL, and 10 mL pipettes.
We also have a vertical pipette stand available as well that can hold up to 28 pipettes in a vertical position. Both stands are chemically resistant and hold up well. Read all about these two great new stands!Graduated Lab Ware (Pitchers, Cylinders & Wash Bottles)
Need a handy way to measure out liquids from 500 mL to 5 liters? Then check out our new chemical resistant, graduated pouring pitchers with sizes available in 500 mL, 1, 2, 3 & 5 Liters. They're extremely handy to have around when dealing with oil, Biodiesel, glycerin, methanol, methoxide, or other liquids related to Biodiesel production. Click here to view all the different options!
We're excited to introduce a full line of graduated cylinders made of chemically resistant polypropylene. Each cylinder has easy to read raised markings embedded into the side of the cylinder and each has been calibrated for accuracy.
They're available in a set of 7 (1000, 500, 250, 100, 50, 25, & 10 mL) or the ever popular 1000 mL cylinder can be purchased separately.Check out all the details on the cylinders here!
These are really cool! They're graduated wash/squeeze bottles with an integrated spout built into them. They're perfect for dispensing solutions in measured amounts and ideal for washing out lab ware with. They're extremely flexible and have raised markings with graduations up the side of each of them. Available in 500 mL or 250 mL varietiesRead more about them here
50 mL Poly Centrifuge Tubes (With Or Without Stands)
We've had several requests for
these incredibly useful 50 mL centrifuge tubes. They're ideal for conducting 3/27 Biodiesel Conversion Tests
with and can be used for a wide variety of other tests including titrating oil
, sampling oil, or even for storing finished samples of Biodiesel in. They're available with or without integrated stands.Check out both varieties here100 mL Sampling Vials
We're excited to introduce a companion to our 45 mL sampling vials! Our new 100 mL sampling vials are exaclty like the 45 mL versions except that they can hold 100 mL. Like the 45 mL varieites, they seal completely, have embeded markings up the side and are semi translucent. We've found all sorts of uses for these great little gems and seem to find new ones each day!Learn more about these beauties herepH Testing Strips
Need to check the pH of your Biodiesel? How about your Isopropyl Alcohol? Need to check if your Biodiesel glycerin soap is cured and ready to use? Any of these tasks can now be a breeze with this handy pH Testing Strip Kit. It comes with 100 testing strips and has a range of 1-14 on the pH Scale. Learn more here!
Soap Making Equipment
We're proud to introduce a great selection of soap making hardware!
Over the next few months we'll be adding items that can help you in your Biodiesel glycerin soap making adventures. Everything from pots and pans to essential oils and fatty acids to examples of soaps made from some of our great vendor partners. Check out the start of our great selection so far below!Stainless Steel 11 Quart Pot
- This industrial grade pot is made with 18/10 stainless steel and is made for heavy duty use, includes an aluminum clad bottom for even heat distribution, and makes a perfect pot for making small batches of Biodiesel glycerin soap in.Stainless Steel Immersion Blender
- Mix soap batches like a pro with this commercial rated 2 speed stainless steel 7" shaft immersion blender. It's designed for commercial duty which means it'll mix through the thickest soap batch with ease! The stainless steel shaft makes it perfect for dealing with chemicals and with it's NSF rating, it can be fully cleaned in record time.Stainless Steel Block Cutter
- We tried this handy soap block cutter out and were immediately impressed with how easy it cuts through soap! With a rounded, sharpened edge, it'll help cut straight lines right through your soap batches and do it in style! Stainless Steel Bar Cutter
- This bar cutter is perfect for cutting soap logs into bars! It comes with a sharpened 6" x 3" stainless steel blade, can cut a full 3" deep, and is extremely easy to clean. Stainless Steel Foam Skimmer
- This foam skimmer is perfect for skimming foam off the top of soap batches. It's made from restaurant grade stainless steel, has a 4 3/8" skimmer connected to a 11 1/2" handle. Chrome Plated Curing Sheet
- We sourced this great soap bar curing sheet to allow you to give your soap bars the ultimate in air circulation. With a chrome plated grate that sits atop metal feet, soap bars curing will get the ultimate in full air circulation.Stainless Steel Mixing Spoon
- Quit stealing the silverware out of the kitchen and get one of these instead (the cook in the family will thank you!) This stainless steal heavy duty mixing spoon is perfect for mixing soap batches and because it's commercial grade, it's designed for heavy duty use and can take a real beating and come out looking new.Essential Oils & Fragrance Oils For Soap Making
Want to make the most incredible scented soaps around? Then you've got to try some of our great essential & fragrance oils! Hand picked by one of our best vendors, these oils will give your Biodiesel glycerin soaps that added kick that will make them be the envy of all your friends! We currently have Cinnamon Bark
, Lavender 40/42
, Lemon 5 Fold
, Orange 5 Fold
, Peppermint Supreme
available with a few more in the wings getting ready to be released.