417 Lives Saved in 40 Days for Life Campaign,
Closing Ceremonies to be held across Louisiana
NOLA Vigilers with 40 Days for Life Campaign Strategist Lauren Muzyka
We have some exciting news about 40 Days for Life Louisiana! Because of your prayers and your presence on the sidewalk, we can confirm that at least 12 children have been saved in Louisiana and that 417 lives have been saved internationally
through the campaign! And while this is an astounding number, these are only the lives that we know about. Countless others have been affected by your dedicated efforts--you truly are lighting the way to a pro-life Louisiana.
As the conclusion of 40 Days for Life Louisiana approaches on November 6th, we encourage you to attend the closing ceremony in your area (Baton Rouge, New Orleans, & Shreveport). Prayers of thanksgiving and praise will be offered for the success of the vigil, and stories will be shared by individuals who have been touched by the campaign. Please see below for information about the ceremony closest to you!
- Date: Thursday, November 10 at 7:00 pm
- Location: Our Lady of Mercy Catholic Church Parish Activity Center (445 Marquette Avenue in Baton Rouge)
- Date: Sunday, November 6 at 6:00 pm
- Location: Next door to vigil site (3044 Ridgelake Dr. in Metairie)
- Date: Sunday, November 6 at 5:30 pm
- Location: Sidewalk outside Hope Medical Group for Women (210 Kings Hwy. in Shreveport)
For a Pro-Life Louisiana,
Louisiana Right to Life