Out & Equal University Webinars hosted by:
Out & Equal University presents Ally Development with
David Hall, author of "Allies at Work: Creating a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Inclusive Work Environment"
Schedule & topics - All webinars will be on Wednesday (Jan 12, Jan 26, Feb 9, Feb 23, Mar 9) at 12:30pm Pacific
· Jan 12 - Session I - Come Out, Come Out: Heterosexual Privilege and Workplace Culture
· Jan 26 - Session II - Uncovering Diversity: Connecting LGBT Across Corporate Diversity Initiatives
· Feb 9 - Session III - About that T: Assessing and Creating a Trans-Inclusive Workplace Culture (co-facilitated with Eli Green)
· Feb 23 - Session IV - I Love You, May It Please the Court: Allies and Marriage Equality
· Mar 9 - Session V - Allies Changing Corporate Culture
Duration: Each webinar will be 75 minutes
Where: Online with teleconference
Cost: $99.95 regular; $84.95 government/nonprofit/groups of 5 or more
David Hall's book will be available at a special webinar discount of $15!
LGBT Diversity Leadership Train the Trainer Course
Wednesday, November 22, 2010, 8:00am -5:00pm Pacific
Duration: 9.0 hours
Where: 77 Beale Street, Conference Room 323
Cost: $100.00 regular; $75 nonprofit (contact us for group or other discount pricing)
Non-profits, small businesses and government organizations welcome!
Instructors: Pat Baillie/Angela Wilson
[Out & Equal courses are usually submitted to the Society for Human Resources Management's Human Resource Certification Institute. Check to see if you can received continuing education credits for your participation.]