Please, join your colleagues and friends for what will prove to be an excellent learning and networking opportunity. The conference committee has taken care to include the topics and speakers to suit your requests and interests. So that you can take in all of the information the conference has to offer, the activities will take place in a single, state-of-the-art meeting room on the Macon State College campus.
· OCR/ADA Updates & Discussion
· Psychological Disorders and Students
· Project ShIFT Report -Shaping Inclusion through Foundational Change
· Communicating with Students through Social Networks
· Assistive Technology
· Accommodations for Students with Sensory Disabilities
· More Funding with L.E.S.S.
· And more!
Alternative Media Access Center
272 West Hancock Avenue
Athens, Georgia 30602