|UD Advisors - new UDSIS access!|
IT and the Registrar's Office have been working to improve the UDSIS Advisor Center. IT has implemented security changes that allow academic advisors additional access to their advisees' information.
- In Self Service > Advisor Center, when advisors bring up their "My Advisees" list and click on the "student details" link, they will be able to see the student's Academics, Transfer Credit and General Information tabs, similar to what is seen at Campus Community > Student Services Center.
- On the Academics tab, advisors can view a list of all the programs/plans for the student with important details about each.
- The new 9.0 UDSIS "Course History" list, available from the Student Center main tab, provides enhanced support to all those whose task is advising.
- Faculty or Staff who serve as advisors will automatically receive the enhanced security in Advisor Center through an overnight process. When they no longer advise students, this security will be removed.
For more help with the Advisor Center, or other UDSIS features, see UDSIS HELP .
We thank IT for implementing these enhancements.
|New Reporting Options Available|
|The official enrollment reports (10th day) have been revised for easier running. Rather than receiving reports with information for the entire University, the reports can now be run by GRAD and/or UGRD, campus, college, department, ethnicity and honors. The reports can be found on the Registrar's standard reports page: www.udel.edu/registrar/reports/index|
Selecting enrollment report number 6 (E6) will prompt you with the necessary criteria. Only COGNOS users with proper access will be able to run the data reports.
Thank you very much to our Institutional Research colleagues, Kat Collison and Hayim Weiss, for their efforts in making this happen!
|Staff Changes in the Registrar's Office|
There have been a number of recent staff changes in the Registrar's Office:
- Naomi Nash - joined the department as Associate Registrar upon the retirement of Mary Jo Mankin
- Dan Reidinger - promoted to Student Services Coordinator
- Claudia Johnson - promoted to new Business Administrator position
- Patrick Shields -promoted to Student Services Coordinator
- Krista Urbaniak - joined the department as Student Services Coordinator when Kirsten Brown moved to Admissions
- Brandon Toole - hired as ID Office Coordinator after Patrick Shields' promotion
For a full Registrar's office staff directory, including a staff listing by subject area, see: