|Home Team TV Show Mondays @ 9am
We've had a fantastic response to Home Team Talk Show on KJZZ TV 14: a show dedicated to improving relationships called "You & Me Monday".
Here's a Peek at Upcoming September shows...
- 9/18/08 "The Birds & The Bees" Teaching Healthy Intimacy in Families (Laura M. Brotherson & Dr. Paul Jenkins)
- 9/22/08 Teens and Parents Speak Up! Helping Teens Make Good Decitions (Kevin Hinckley, MEd)
- 9/29/08 Parenting Tips from the Trenches (Home Team Daily Hosts)
Read summaries and Watch video clips here.
Clair Mellenthin, LCSW
Dir. of Child & Adolescent Services
New Play Therapy Room Completed!
Wasatch welcomes Clair Mellenthin, LCSW as the Director or our new Child & Adolescent Services Division. Clair graduated from the prestigious University of Southern California with her Master's of Social Work specializing in play therapy with children, adolescent psychotherapy, and family therapy. She has furnished and supplied a play therapy room that your children will love!
We also welcome Ashley Sutherland, CSW, to our Child & Adolescent team! A graduate of Loyola University Chicago, Ashley recently moved from Chicago bringing with her a wealth of experience working with children and families in crisis.
Schedule an appointment for your child, teen, or family with Ashley or Clair.
|New Groups Offered at Wasatch!|
Connect with others who know what you're going through!
- Women's Abuse Survivor's Group (Thurs. 3-4:30)
- Single Young Adult Women's Group (Thurs.5-6:30pm)
- Building Blocks PreschoolParenting Class (Wed.7-8pm)
- FREE Eating Disorder Support Group
- Men's Therapy Group
Learn more about our groups here
Promoting Healthy Body Image
A concerned mom recently asked... "My daughters have different body types - one thin and one with the potential to be chubby. How do I help them feel good about themselves and teach them good body habits? "
Read my advice on healthy body image in my new blog askjuliehanks.
Podcast: Getting to the Heart of It: Moving From Conflict to Compassion in Marriage
Listen to Dr. Paul Jenkins podcast interview with me on LiveOnPurposeRadio.com. Learn more about Dr. Paul, Life Coach and Licensed Psychologist at his website DrPaul.org