|Hit Conference: |
Making It Work In Connecticut Pediatric Practices
CTAAP will host a conference entitled "HIT Today: Making it Work for Connecticut Pediatric Practices" on Friday, June 1st.
This conference will provide information on the basics of electronic health records (EHR), meaningful use of EHR and navigating the changing EHR landscape. Speakers will address Connecticut based information sharing systems and strategies for implementation in small practices. We will also offer advice on EHR security and privacy issues. A local Connecticut pediatric practice that has fully implemented EHR will provide tips and advice. To provide additional support and guidance, technology experts will be available for personal consultation to answer participant's individual questions.
The program will be held from 8:00AM to 3:00PM in Orange, Connecticut. The fee for participation is $30 before May 25th and $50 for those who register after.
For more information on this program, please e-mail email@example.com. Please open this link to register for the program on-line.
|2012 Teleconference Series|
Programs slated for 2012
- Working with DCF - Collaboration and Communication (4 part series) - May 1st - Dr. Rika Wolman
- Lead Poisoning Update - May 9th - Dr. Hilda Slivka and Dr. Lisa Menillo
- Developmental Screening - May 22nd - Dr. Carol Weitzman
- New Vaccine Registry - June 5th - Speaker TBA
- Eating Disorders - June - Dr. Sheryl Ryan
- Changing Treatments for Concussions - July 11th - Dr. Imran Hafeez
- Graduated Driver's Licenses and Auto Safety - July
- Sports Injuries - September 20th - Dr. Carl Nissen
- Pertussis - September 25 - Speaker TBA
- Obesity - September - Speaker TBA
- Red Flags: Common Curaneous Vascular Lesions in Childhood - October 2 - Dr. Richard Antaya
- How Make-A-Wish Foundation Can Help Your Critically Ill Patients - October
- Child Abuse in Infants - November 27th - Dr. Nina Livingston
- Autism - November
- Food Allergies: What Parents Need to Know to Keep Their Children Safe - Date TBA - Dr. Linda Arnold
- Working with Gay, Lesbian and Transgender Patients - Date TBA
To register for the complete series on-line open this link. For a hard copy of the registration form open this link. For more information on the series, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Yale Program on Abdominal and Pelvic Pain|
Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital
My Belly Hurts: Abdominal and Pelvic Pain
Wednesday, May 2nd
Ethan Allen Hotel in Danbury.
5:25PM - 8:30PM
Rob Goodman, MD
Uma Padhye Phatak, MD
Sheryl Ryan, MD
Karen Santucci, MD
The program will help participants recognize the appropriate classification and work-ups for abdominal pain related to RFIDS. Speakers will provide guidance on appropriate imagining tests for different pain presentations. Using case studies, speakers will exlain the step-wise approach which helps practitioners recognize clues to elusive diagnoses.
For more information please e-mail email@example.com or open this link.
Tracey McDougallTeleconference Coordinator
Yvette MorettiAdministrative Assistant
Judy BleiGovernment Relations
104 Hungerford Street
Hartford, CT 06106