|WE NEED YOUR INPUT! We are beginning to plan regional workshops and training sessions for the 2012 calendar year and want to make sure that we are responding to the demands of Colorado communities! Tell us what topics you would like to see addressed and give us any other suggestions you may have.|
Don't forget, CDO offers many training sessions for local governments at no cost.
Contact us to discuss your individual training needs.
Congratulations to CDO's Marc Cittone, AICP
Marc recently passed the exam to join the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP). As a certified planner, Marc brings valuable experience in land use planning, transportation, affordable housing, and economic development. Congratulations Marc!
DRCOG awarded $4.5M Sustainable Communities Regional Planning Grant
Congratulations to DRCOG and its 86 partners in their award of a HUD Sustainable Communities Regional Planning Grant! For more information and to read the successful grant application summary, click here.
- Community Gardens and Local Food Security December 7, 2011 (web)
- Endangered Species Act: Threat to Energy Production? December 7, 2011 (web)
- 2nd Annual Conference of the Colorado Climate Network Aurora, CO - December 8, 2011
- The Fear of Change (A Bleiker Brownbag Audio Conference) December 13, 2011 (audio)
- DIDs Forum: Communicating the Value of Districts Denver, CO - December 14, 2011
- IECC Free Energy Code Training - Real World Applications Denver, CO - December 21, 2011 (DOLA)
- Five Things to Know About Hispanics in Colorado (CML Lunch) Denver, CO - January 25, 2012
- IEDC's 2012 Leadership Summit San Antonio, TX - January 29-31, 2012
- 11th Annual New Partners for Smart Growth Conference San Diego, CA -February 2-4, 2012
- CML's Annual Legislative Workshop Denver, CO - February 22, 2012
- Sustainable Opportunities Summit Denver, CO - March 21, 2012
For more upcoming events information, please visit our partners' calendars:
APA Colorado upcoming events page
DCI community calendar